- 1 million. So incredibly overrated.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6164492

Paranoid Android = Serious awesomeness:thumbsup:

Supermod

skusey;6164505

Paranoid Android = Serious awesomeness:thumbsup:

Two songs of note. Paranoid Android and Creep. The rest? Average at best. To headline a festival such as Reading? Uh oh.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6164511

Two songs of note. Paranoid Android and Creep. The rest? Average at best. … Two songs of note. Paranoid Android and Creep. The rest? Average at best. To headline a festival such as Reading? Uh oh.

Morrissey turned it down, which left the next biggest-Radiohead.
Have you ever listened to The Bends?:)

Supermod

skusey;6164526

Morrissey turned it down, which left the next biggest-Radiohead.Have you … Morrissey turned it down, which left the next biggest-Radiohead.Have you ever listened to The Bends?:)

Highlight of that album...Black Star...the rest is poor. I dont know. I consider myself eclectic but they just bore me.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6164549

Highlight of that album...Black Star...the rest is poor. I dont know. I … Highlight of that album...Black Star...the rest is poor. I dont know. I consider myself eclectic but they just bore me.

magicjay1986;6164553

Who put 10p in you?

:w00t:

Who/What are you into?
(before I pass judgment)

Note; Puff father, Eminem, Dizzy Rascal etc dont count as they are not musicians:whistling:

Supermod

skusey;6164577

:w00t:Who/What are you into?(before I pass judgment)Note; Puff father, … :w00t:Who/What are you into?(before I pass judgment)Note; Puff father, Eminem, Dizzy Rascal etc dont count as they are not musicians:whistling:

Who am I in to?

Nirvana, Elvis, Nina Simone, Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Placebo, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Carol King, Frank Turner, Alkaline Trio, Linkin Park, Incubus, The Used, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet, Thin Lizzy...to name but a few!!

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6164616

Who am I in to? Nirvana, Elvis, Nina Simone, Korn, Rage Against the … Who am I in to? Nirvana, Elvis, Nina Simone, Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Placebo, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Carol King, Frank Turner, Alkaline Trio, Linkin Park, Incubus, The Used, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet, Thin Lizzy...to name but a few!!

out of those, who would headline?
Nirvana, Elvis, Thin Lizzy

they only have two good songs
skusey;6167746

out of those, who would headline?Nirvana, Elvis, Thin Lizzy

do you know anything about music, RATM/Linkin park would defo headline

excellent a gomez tag, going to see them at the end of november in edinburgh. still the best live band ever.

black gerbil1;6167761

they only have two good songsRATM/Linkin park would defo headline

Most sensible thing you have said gerb agree about rage but not linkin park

magicjay1986;6164492

Love how you say they are overrated then mention creep as being good (there most overrated song ever). Try having more patience than a 5 year old and listen to a whole album then you might understand what radiohead are about!

Radiohead were awesome at Reading but looks as if its lost on the Reading crowd, clapping to the beat of every song they play! morons!!

Sky arts did a great part-Radiohead day yesterday, interview, documentary, live performance from France and that 'from the basement' thing that was amazing and then I recorded the Reading performance on bbc3. Worth watching those other programes if you can.

mj86 maybe you could watch them and the interviews and realise they are not just amazing musicians but amazing people aswell.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6167761

they only have two good songsdo you know anything about music, … they only have two good songsdo you know anything about music, RATM/Linkin park would defo headline

:w00t:Obviously 1000 times more than you!!!!!!
Love your humour, repped

Supermod

mr.potato_head;6167974

Most sensible thing you have said gerb agree about rage but not linkin … Most sensible thing you have said gerb agree about rage but not linkin parkLove how you say they are overrated then mention creep as being good (there most overrated song ever). Try having more patience than a 5 year old and listen to a whole album then you might understand what radiohead are about!Radiohead were awesome at Reading but looks as if its lost on the Reading crowd, clapping to the beat of every song they play! morons!!Sky arts did a great part-Radiohead day yesterday, interview, documentary, live performance from France and that 'from the basement' thing that was amazing and then I recorded the Reading performance on bbc3. Worth watching those other programes if you can.mj86 maybe you could watch them and the interviews and realise they are not just amazing musicians but amazing people aswell.

People have different opinions...mine is that they are overrated and that Creep is a good song.

If it is lost on a Reading crowd (remind me how many thousand are there...) then what exactly were they doing headlining that type of music event?!

I love how just because I say that their most commercial song is my favourite you expect me to have not listened to all of their stuff!! It would help you if you didnt jump to conclusions.

Supermod

skusey;6167746

out of those, who would headline?Nirvana, Elvis, Thin Lizzy

Linkin Park would be a HUGE headliner for Reading. HUGE.

Plus, Metallica in their own genre would be a more than adequate replacement.

magicjay1986;6172355

Linkin Park would be a HUGE headliner for Reading. HUGE.Plus, Metallica … Linkin Park would be a HUGE headliner for Reading. HUGE.Plus, Metallica in their own genre would be a more than adequate replacement.

Mainstream Magicjay is it?
Creep is the worst actually pablo honey is the worst cd get some Kid A in you
Radiohead write poetry you need to analyze the lyrics not just sit there and think "this doesn't make any sense, give me Linkin Park and their angst and easy to sing karaoke lyrics “
IAt least Radiohead haven’t all been live cd’s or greatest hits
PROOF-
1. Hybrid (studio cd)
2. Live from Texas (kind of greatest hits)
3. Re-animation (Hybrid remixed)
4. Meteora
5. Collision Course (greatest hits with Jay-Z)
6. Live form Milton Keynes (kind of greatest hits)
7. Minutes to midnight
8. Another greatest hits in time 4 xmas last year

Hey but in the end it doesn’t even matter
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions