Expired

Radley Dog Tags

Found 17th Mar 2008
I did have the number here for Radley to order replacement Dog Tags, but like it says in the discussion, it'll likely be abused, which isn't fair on those who genuinely need it.

radley.co.uk/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

thanks i was just being noisey and thought i would have a quick gander and have now stumbled upon a bag i like....... emailed the link to the hubby fingers crossed he will get the hint

Ok, if you have genuinely lost your tag but, surely if this gets abused, they will stop sending them out? :?

suze;1731236

Ok, if you have genuinely lost your tag but, surely if this gets abused, … Ok, if you have genuinely lost your tag but, surely if this gets abused, they will stop sending them out? :?

I agree. I am not fortunate enough to have a radley bag, so there will b no need for me to call.

Good deal though

suze;1731236

Ok, if you have genuinely lost your tag but, surely if this gets abused, … Ok, if you have genuinely lost your tag but, surely if this gets abused, they will stop sending them out? :?

I agree with you. I can see them being flooded with calls and then loads appearing on Ebay. Please don't abuse this one and leave it for those who need it.:)

Original Poster

loveabargain;1731290

I agree with you. I can see them being flooded with calls and then loads … I agree with you. I can see them being flooded with calls and then loads appearing on Ebay. Please don't abuse this one and leave it for those who need it.:)

Agreed, I put this up so people who genuinely lost their tag (or had it stolen :x) could replace it without having to fork out for one on Ebay.

mikeybhoy;1731307

Agreed, I put this up so people who genuinely lost their tag (or had it … Agreed, I put this up so people who genuinely lost their tag (or had it stolen :x) could replace it without having to fork out for one on Ebay.

I agree with you. However some people are out to make profit, they dont care or look at the future result. There is always some who spoil it for the rest that need it.:oops:

How is this a freebie mikeybhoy?

Original Poster

emmajk42;1731760

How is this a freebie mikeybhoy?

I originally posted the phone number to order a replacement Radley tag free of charge. I removed it as I realised the potential for abuse. :thumbsup:

Moved to misc then,....
Post a comment
@
    Text