Groups
    EXPIRED

Radley purse

Looking for a Radley purse for a friend for xmas, I've found one in John Lewis :

johnlewis.com/Fas…spx

Is this a good price for one of these? It has to be small as she has a ridiculously small radley bag for it to go in!:giggle:

Thanks!

10 Comments

Oh yay!
    Im addicted to Radley items, ive got tons, i shall now go get you the link for the same purse but cheaper
    I own many radley items

leathershop.co.uk/det…478
    I have this purse
    And, its the same purse in your original post BTW incase your wondering
    There is smaller radley purses which i can get you links for if youd like, but - they dont have credit card slots?
    Up to you

Original Poster

Wow that was quick! Thanks Joshanna - how excited were you?! Thats ace, think I'll get her the one you have found, thats one less to think about now!!
    :-D

Lis x

lisad255

Wow that was quick! Thanks Joshanna - how excited were you?! Thats ace, … Wow that was quick! Thanks Joshanna - how excited were you?! Thats ace, think I'll get her the one you have found, thats one less to think about now!!:-D Lis x

:oops: I saw Radley, and just HAD to reply, i cant help myself, im actually addicted :oops:
    I buy and sell Radley bags and assesories
    But, i can link to cheaper purses, its no problem at all

Original Poster

Cool, I'll keep you in mind next time I'm hunting for Radley then!!
    :-D

:giggle:
    If you ever want any help, just drop me a pm, i know all the bargain Radley sites
    Ive got a few up my sleeves
    Hope she likes it, the Radley mirrors are a nice present too

I bought a bag last year for the misses & found a shop called Hudsons Leather online - it was the cheapest by far

hudsonsleathershop.co.uk/

Original Poster

Thanks ChrisUk, I've left rep and I'll have a look tomorrow when I can keep my eyes open!!
    Lisa :thumbsup:

Hi, Im looking for the radley baby bag which includes the changing mat etc. i can find it for £125, but does anyone know where I can get it any cheaper??

Thanks

I love Radley, Tula and Hidesign have various items from each brand. Kind of helps that my friend works for them, have had a few as birthday and christmas pressies from her
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions