Radley website real or fake?

Posted 25th Oct 2018
Saw an add of FB for Radley bags etc, radleystore.online these bags seem to cheap to be true. I could not find a name or address on the website as to who they are, other than to assume they are Radley (which I don't believe they are) going by the logo in the top left of the home page and the url. What are your thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
If you have to ask, you already know the answer.
The website is very fake. Not sure I've ever seen a .online before either.
deleted1471098
Fake meter exploded it’s that fake
If you assume that every website is real because they have the right logo on the home page and the right brand name in the URL then you will be open to a whole heap of scams and rip offs, as the old saying goes, if it looks too good to be true...

I don't even need to look at the site to know it's fake...

EDIT: just looked and their tag line made me laugh: "We are professional online company in the world" No just no...
Edited by: "bobdylan" 26th Oct 2018
Thanks for the replies. For all the reasons given is exactly what struck me as a fake.
Hy everybody
I did order a bag and then I realize that I pay and a didn t received any e mail,just the letter with the price and the address after I order on site,and I search now on Internet and I find you talking about that
What can I do now? Already take 38 pounds from my account...
Edited by: "9Nico" 3rd Nov 2018
9Nico4 h, 15 m ago

Hy everybodyI did order a bag and then I realize that I pay and a didn t …Hy everybodyI did order a bag and then I realize that I pay and a didn t received any e mail,just the letter with the price and the address after I order on site,and I search now on Internet and I find you talking about thatWhat can I do now? Already take 38 pounds from my account...

How did you pay and when did you order? If via PayPal, open an INR (item not received) case. If via debit or credit card, file a chargeback with your card provider.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants