Groups

Raf-h (banned), Anyone get any personal details of his?

Made the mistake of not getting his details, and thought i was paying by the un-secure payment of paypal.
    I added him on facebook, as he seemed to want friends from here to add him lol.
    He denied that was him and told me to F-off. I know other members dealt with him and some also struggled to get their money back for anything they bought from him.
    I paid £17.50 for his Wii Zapper, never to recieve it.
    Any details of his that somebody could help me with?
    Thanks

36 Comments

Sorry to say but it seems like your own fault if you hadn't got the details and people have struggled in the past to get money from him

Banned

Have you paid by Paypal then? If so dispute it

nacider;1945160

Sorry to say but it seems like your own fault if you hadn't got the … Sorry to say but it seems like your own fault if you hadn't got the details and people have struggled in the past to get money from him

File a PatPal claim ... its about all you can do :whistling:

I have got his ebay id and thats it, do you have that already?

Well, he looks like this:
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/biged4eva/haa.jpg
    (from ]this thread)

NB He's not banned, he's suspended....

This image of a chinless wonder is also in his photobucket folder

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/biged4eva/SSL21545-1.jpg

Original Poster

yeh i know i should of got his details, and usually do. Just the time i didnt think to, was the wrong time.
    can i have his user id for ebay please?
    i have disputed it through paypal and was successful, but there are no funds in his account.
    thanks everyone

Wilko_Mat;1945430

yeh i know i should of got his details, and usually do. Just the time i … yeh i know i should of got his details, and usually do. Just the time i didnt think to, was the wrong time.can i have his user id for ebay please?i have disputed it through paypal and was successful, but there are no funds in his account.thanks everyone

have pm'ed u

Is that the same bloke? Looks like he's let himself go a bit in picture two...

Flodd;1945505

Is that the same bloke? Looks like he's let himself go a bit in picture … Is that the same bloke? Looks like he's let himself go a bit in picture two...

LOL.. well in a thread he invited people to add people to facebook.. his name is rafael hodaj

facebook.com/s.p…t=q

Looks like the guy on the right, and the guy on the left depeneding on the picture

Titchimp;1945519

LOL.. well in a thread he invited people to add people to facebook.. his … LOL.. well in a thread he invited people to add people to facebook.. his name is rafael hodajhttp://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=rafael+hodaj&init=qLooks like the guy on the right, and the guy on the left depeneding on the picture

looks like its been deleted?

nacider;1945566

looks like its been deleted?

Loads fine for me, wont be able to see their profile unless oyu add them as a friend

Loads fine for me - he's in my network (Portsmouth) so I can view the profile fine. He's at Portsmouth Uni by the looks of it...

Another thread on here said he had over 300 mates but only 50 on Facebook... even I have more than that and I'm a massive geek

Is there some confusion here? as on ]this thread the seller is referred to by a different name.

Flodd;1945622

Is there some confusion here? as on ]this thread the seller is referred … Is there some confusion here? as on ]this thread the seller is referred to by a different name.

In a previous thread he suggested that Rob hall is his brother.. not sure how that would really work unless its a step brother.. lol

in any case I think the name he's given is fake, facebook still isn't working for me =/

Titchimp;1945425

This image of a chinless wonder is also in his photobucket folder

I actually have this guy on my MSN list, I also have his email address... Will try and find out rafs contact details for you from him.

Banned

lol the guy in the second pic looks like a right gorm

Proximo;1945862

lol the guy in the second pic looks like a right gorm

Post a picture of yourself Proximo if you are in the mood for critical appraisal - or does it only go one way with you..? :whistling:

His pic is his avatar - I think he looks good!

Banned

Liddle ol' me;1945906

Post a picture of yourself Proximo if you are in the mood for critical … Post a picture of yourself Proximo if you are in the mood for critical appraisal - or does it only go one way with you..? :whistling:

here is a pic from my recent bday party

take your best shot :thumbsup:

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7884/picture3zz7.jpg

Proximo;1946328

here is a pic from my recent bday partytake your best shot :thumbsup:

You look like a very charming young man!

I try not to take 'shots' at people at all, if I can help it, especially people I don't know.

p.s. A very happy belated birthday!

Banned

awww thx

Proximo;1946375

awww thx

is that really you?!

Banned

no

345characters

Original Poster

Proximo;1946328

here is a pic from my recent bday partytake your best shot :thumbsup:

lol to think there is him and him mum (taking the photo) at his birthday party.

Original Poster

btw, thanks everyone for your help, i have had his ebay username and his postal address so far.
    what an idiot....

Wilko_Mat;1946417

btw, thanks everyone for your help, i have had his ebay username and his … btw, thanks everyone for your help, i have had his ebay username and his postal address so far.what an idiot....

is he close, give him a visit.

Banned

Wilko_Mat;1946409

lol to think there is him and him mum (taking the photo) at his birthday … lol to think there is him and him mum (taking the photo) at his birthday party.

I'm sure all the guests were behind the camera and moved out the way so they wouldn't ruin the shot

Original Poster

i wish he did live close. derby here. shame...would love to see his face!

i bet his chin would drop if i asked!

Banned

Someone scammed me on ebay once for £15, I went to his home in bournemouth and was going to confront him about it but then I realised that if he was un co-operative then I would have wasted a trip and there wouldnt be much I could do so I just threw a brick through his car window and left lol

Banned

Proximo;1946915

Someone scammed me on ebay once for £15, I went to his home in … Someone scammed me on ebay once for £15, I went to his home in bournemouth and was going to confront him about it but then I realised that if he was un co-operative then I would have wasted a trip and there wouldnt be much I could do so I just threw a brick through his car window and left lol

nice
    how do you know it was his car?

Banned

colinsunderland;1947023

nicehow do you know it was his car?

lol it was on his drive way? Other than that I got nothing, if it was a member of his families than either way its his responsibility he is stuck with, it was quite a rush!

Two wrongs do not make a right!!

Should have slashed his tyres as well...LOL.

In all honesty, you should have asked for your cash, and not used violence.

Banned

Proximo;1946915

Someone scammed me on ebay once for £15, I went to his home in … Someone scammed me on ebay once for £15, I went to his home in bournemouth and was going to confront him about it but then I realised that if he was un co-operative then I would have wasted a trip and there wouldnt be much I could do so I just threw a brick through his car window and left lol

I'm sorry but this use of violence, vandalism and thuggery is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself :x

.....bet he deserved it though! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna try that method next time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211147
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions