Rafa commits himself to Liverpool F.C. Fantastic news!!!

Just the news we were hoping for with all this scare talk of him going to Juventus.
In RAFA we TRUST!

16 Comments

££ JASE ££;8479252

Linky.....http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6121363,00.html

Another Liverpool Obbsesed manc :w00t:

Original Poster

junkenstein73;8479267

Another Liverpool Obbsesed manc :w00t:

Obsessed? No, im just sharing the good news :thinking:

Fantastic news!!!

for every other team in the premiership

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9158/tomcruise.jpg

why you would think this is fantastic news I do not know

With Rafa in charge Liverpool won't win much.

However, Hopefully the players will have more confidence for the big game this weekend.

Banned

Why are you happy. Clearly not a good manager, liverpool haven't and won't win anything under him

ryman1000;8479411

Why are you happy. Clearly not a good manager, liverpool haven't and … Why are you happy. Clearly not a good manager, liverpool haven't and won't win anything under him

Except the Champions League in 05 and the FA Cup the year later

Cragsi;8479436

Except the Champions League in 05 and the FA Cup the year later

+1 :w00t:

well at least liverpool fans can look forward to yet another trophy less season next year, so yeah not really good news lol, time rafa went, hes had is time, time for someone new with fresh ideas, and more importantly a push for the prem title for a change

I bet the club were hoping he'd go to save them a massive pay off

He is the most dour and whinging manager out there. Makes Wenger seem like Russell Brand....

Nob Head

And another Champions League final, possibly another final european wise, and second place last year which is all positives one bad season and he gets completely written off.

Banned

spot the bandwagon plastic........

backfired eh mate:lol:

good news btw......more entertainment next season

I am always compeletly muddled by peoples hate towards Rafa, lets face it he hasn't got the premiership quite yet, he may never get it, but he's improved liverpool ten fold from the team we were, I think a few of the smaller clubs would be very grateful. He may not win anything again, but lets face it he's had one really stinker of a season. (not all down to rafa) And every fetcher gets on the bandwagon.

great news for united fans
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127

See more discussions