Groups

Rafa signs 5 year deal

get in

21 Comments

yer 5 trophyless yrs ahead for u

Banned

hmm dont know what to think... but you may live to regret that in the near future me thinks!

Original Poster

]http//ww…htm
    http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/phorum-5.1.15/mods/smileys/images/smiley20.gif
    Good Month thus far.

leaving at end of season for real madrid then

gardner1;4678368

leaving at end of season for real madrid then

more compo for liverpool though :thumbsup:

brilliant news!in Rafa we trust...

great news :-D
    he just wanted to make sure that idiot rick parry was out the door first.

yaaaay!!! another trophyless 3 years coming up for Liverfool then :thumbsup:

mrs ronaldo;4678684

yaaaay!!! another trophyless 3 years coming up for Liverfool then … yaaaay!!! another trophyless 3 years coming up for Liverfool then :thumbsup:

never mind , your pain will soon go

owlass;4678735

never mind , your pain will soon go

I know it will go away in may when we have our 18th title and loads of trophies and Liverfool have none again :oops:

mrs ronaldo;4680474

I know it will go away in may when we have our 18th title and loads of … I know it will go away in may when we have our 18th title and loads of trophies and Liverfool have none again :oops:

even if ya win (it aint over yet) , we'll still be ahead of ya on the trophy count

hurry up and post again , ya posts will go to liverpool 4-1

Get in!!! think rafa is good for us :thumbsup:

mrs ronaldo;4680474

I know it will go away in may when we have our 18th title and loads of … I know it will go away in may when we have our 18th title and loads of trophies and Liverfool have none again :oops:

0845 414141 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

[IMG]redandwhitekop.com/for…php?action=dlattach;topic=239230.0;attach=167022;image[/IMG]

as a utd fan i'm chuffed with this news, the win on saturday is just papering over the cracks for the deluded liverpool fans who call for his head on a regular basis when he messes around with the team for premier league matches and they drop vital points

carry on rafa you're doing a great job :whistling:

souljacker;4688307

as a utd fan i'm chuffed with this news, the win on saturday is just … as a utd fan i'm chuffed with this news, the win on saturday is just papering over the cracks for the deluded liverpool fans who call for his head on a regular basis when he messes around with the team for premier league matches and they drop vital pointscarry on rafa you're doing a great job :whistling:

proves ya know nothing about what's been going on at pool ,
    and real pool fans love him

Just in case you don't know what it looks like cos it's never been to Liverfool here it is :thumbsup:

http://cache.mediastorehouse.com/preview_3440_0_450x500_0_0__1_ffffff_83508ffcc41d4f7c56c5b9f9fe850739.jpg

[QUOTE=mrs ronaldo;4690647]Just in case you don't know what it looks like cos it's never been to Liverfool here it is :thumbsup: [QUOTE]

what does your location say :?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_krCpHOn9Kn0/R5kBC_SZT3I/AAAAAAAAARc/o9AQQdhyJAY/s320/steven_gerrard.jpg

lyndsbowes;4690688

sorry been there done that...yes I live in Liverpool no decent footie teams so I had to go for the best :whistling:

mrs ronaldo;4692717

sorry been there done that...yes I live in Liverpool no decent footie … sorry been there done that...yes I live in Liverpool no decent footie teams so I had to go for the best :whistling:

shame on you :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2337
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1527

See more discussions