Rafael Benitez has been given the dreaded vote of confidence.........

8 replies
Found 25th Oct 2009
surely he has got to be bricking it now he's been publicly backed by Christian Purslow.

What's the feeling out there amongst the Reds fanbase? Will he still be in a job in a weeks' time if he loses today?

He looks like a dead man walking to me, and I for one don't think he'll be there by Xmas if he loses today or in Europe once more.

Discuss.

** Keep it light banter. No baiting. Let's not make this thread a suspension/banned one**

8 Comments

im a liverpool fan and rafa is a great manager, he will be here for the rest of the season

saying that though i dont think hes good enough over a sustained season to win us the league, i think hed amke a better international manager

Banned

micoo;6683309

im a liverpool fan and rafa is a great manager, he will be here for the … im a liverpool fan and rafa is a great manager, he will be here for the rest of the seasonsaying that though i dont think hes good enough over a sustained season to win us the league, i think hed amke a better international manager

I can't stand Liverpool but I'm backing Rafa 100%.

I hope he stays at Liverpool forever and ever and ever:p

Original Poster

micoo;6683309

im a liverpool fan and rafa is a great manager, he will be here for the … im a liverpool fan and rafa is a great manager, he will be here for the rest of the seasonsaying that though i dont think hes good enough over a sustained season to win us the league, i think hed amke a better international manager

I agree actually. He's better in Europe than domestically, but sooo reliant on just 2 players.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6683349

I can't stand Liverpool but I'm backing Rafa 100%.I hope he stays at … I can't stand Liverpool but I'm backing Rafa 100%.I hope he stays at Liverpool forever and ever and ever:p

As a gooner, I actually agree with you. Worst thing for us, is if they got rid and got someone else in like Mourinho, Dalgeish etc..

kyalion;6683353

I agree actually. He's better in Europe than domestically, but sooo … I agree actually. He's better in Europe than domestically, but sooo reliant on just 2 players.

exactly, i think aquilani could change that though, hes a great player, we just need to see now if he can adapt well to the english game, if he does we wont be a two man team anymore

Banned

kyalion;6683363

As a gooner, I actually agree with you. Worst thing for us, is if they … As a gooner, I actually agree with you. Worst thing for us, is if they got rid and got someone else in like Mourinho, Dalgeish etc..

Yep...I don't think they can afford to sack him.

If they don't qualify for the Champions League next season, they're sunk.

If they don't qualify from their group this year, they're in the brown stuff.

If they don't do either, they're Leeds 2.0.

Original Poster

flp14344;6683370

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/511238/liverpool-v-man-utd

I saw that, but that's Liverpool v Man. Utd. This is just purely about Rafa.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428614679
    2. Boredom1822
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769659
    4. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74571

See more discussions