Groups

Raffa getting sacked yet?

Told you all last week that he should be fired wished I had taken 4-1 odds.

Who is laughing now ??

35 yrs I have been a Liverpool fan and am sad to say I just can't watch anymore until this joker has been fired.

Rant over.

35 Comments

they cant afford to sack him.

Banned

dupe spamming

i heard that aswell recently, liverpoo cant afford to sack him, plus it would cost more to get another good manager in

4/1 was next prem manager to be sacked was it not?

Who is laughing now ??

...Rafa. All the way to the bank.

Raff out...................Roy Hodgson in................its a banker!

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;7277839

4/1 was next prem manager to be sacked was it not?

No it was 4-1 on Raffa to go.

Raffa wont be out hes having bad season, Alex has had his fair share of them, Wenger has as well. He wont going....anywhere...The issue isnt with him but the owners !!!

Jacob_Kreed;7277910

Raffa wont be out hes having bad season, Alex has had his fair share of … Raffa wont be out hes having bad season, Alex has had his fair share of them, Wenger has as well. He wont going....anywhere...The issue isnt with him but the owners !!!

you can't even compare alex or wenger to rafa, thats a joke. NO PREMIER LEAGUE TITLES! When has fergie had a bad season? Finishing second and winning the fa cup? haha

Liverpool are the joke, not like they were going anywhere before he joined. That said he is pretty awful and I find it pathetic how the fans constantly blame the owners when in terms of net spend over the last 5 years only Chelsea and Man City have spent more.

Arsenal Fan;7278029

Liverpool are the joke, not like they were going anywhere before he … Liverpool are the joke, not like they were going anywhere before he joined. That said he is pretty awful and I find it pathetic how the fans constantly blame the owners when in terms of net spend over the last 5 years only Chelsea and Man City have spent more.

Haven't Arsenal won even less than Liverpool since Rafa joined? :whistling:

Liverpool have one quite a bit under rafa. Champions league being one of them! All of a sudden he has a bad start to the season and there's talk of him being sacked. Grow up Liverpool you've had loads of glory over the years. They'd be fools to sack him. Board will need to go before anything starts to get better

Syzable;7278049

Haven't Arsenal won even less than Liverpool since Rafa joined? … Haven't Arsenal won even less than Liverpool since Rafa joined? :whistling:

Liverpool have won 1 more trophy than us despite spending millions more. Weren't you the one saying before the season that Liverpool would win the title and Arsenal wouldn't even finish top 4?

If you had any footballing knowledge at all you would've seen Liverpool were worse off and overreliant more than ever on 2 players, whereas Arsenal had got rid of 2 hinderences and had shown great improvement over the last half of last season.

http://www.itsfootball.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/rafa_benitez_the_whining.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHA9TkZUtJdhi-MliCzW3pVCwC7JA

I heard its £15 mill to get shot. I will chip in a few quid towards him going. Sells alonso, kuyt joke, lucas just runs into people, mascherano dirty. even jamie is gettin on a bit. rafa has gotta go

Arsenal Fan;7278281

Liverpool have won 1 more trophy than us despite spending millions more. … Liverpool have won 1 more trophy than us despite spending millions more. Weren't you the one saying before the season that Liverpool would win the title and Arsenal wouldn't even finish top 4? If you had any footballing knowledge at all you would've seen Liverpool were worse off and overreliant more than ever on 2 players, whereas Arsenal had got rid of 2 hinderences and had shown great improvement over the last half of last season.

Even though the same prediction was made by most of the footballing fraternity. :w00t: So they have no knowledge either?? Have the FA rang you about next summer yet lol

Syzable;7278318

Even though the same prediction was made by most of the footballing … Even though the same prediction was made by most of the footballing fraternity. :w00t: So they have no knowledge either?? Have the FA rang you about next summer yet lol

No, you can tell the pundits that know about football as they didn't make such idiotic predictions. Hansen the embarrassment he is predicting Liverpool to win the title shows he is not impartial and clearly his bias to Liverpool hinders any knowledge he may possess. I'm no pundit but before the season begun I predicted the table to be Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool and that was based on actually looking at the squads and not making stupid non-sensical comments like you saying Arsenal aren't even going to be top 4.

Arsenal Fan;7278361

No, you can tell the pundits that know about football as they didn't make … No, you can tell the pundits that know about football as they didn't make such [COLOR="Red"]idiotic predictions[/COLOR]. Hansen the embarrassment he is predicting Liverpool to win the title shows he is not impartial and clearly his bias to Liverpool hinders any knowledge he may possess. I'm no pundit but before the season begun [COLOR="Red"]I predicted the table to be Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool[/COLOR] and that was [COLOR="Red"]based on actually looking at the squads[/COLOR] and not making stupid non-sensical comments like you saying Arsenal aren't even going to be top 4.

:?

And you accuse Sy of idiotic predictions:w00t:

I'd say there's still a much, much higher chance of Arsenal finishing out of the top 4 than winning the title :lol:

midlandscomics;7278551

:?And you accuse Sy of idiotic predictions:w00t:I'd say there's still a … :?And you accuse Sy of idiotic predictions:w00t:I'd say there's still a much, much higher chance of Arsenal finishing out of the top 4 than winning the title :lol:

I admit that obviously I'm slightly biased but I can tell our team is good enough. There is no way we'd finish out of the top 4. Now that we've been hit with injuries to key players it's going to be tough but it's definitely a 3 horse race this year just as I thought before the season. Your final comment there shows me you either don't watch the Premier League or you just generally aren't very intelligent.

as much as i hate rafa (being a utd fan), i think he is a great manager, liverpoo will be screwed even more without him. Regardless of their bad season as much as i hate to say it, they managed to pull off two massive wins this season by beating utd and everton.

I hope he doesn't get sacked as its good for English football him being there

Banned

khy86;7278633

as much as i hate rafa (being a utd fan), i think he is a great manager, … as much as i hate rafa (being a utd fan), i think he is a great manager, liverpoo will be screwed even more without him. Regardless of their bad season as much as i hate to say it, they managed to pull off two massive wins this season by beating utd and everton.I hope he doesn't get sacked as its good for English football him being there

how is having a spanish manager bringing in foreign players good for english football:?

Arsenal Fan;7278593

I admit that obviously I'm slightly biased but I can tell our team is … I admit that obviously I'm slightly biased but I can tell our team is good enough. There is no way we'd finish out of the top 4. Now that we've been hit with injuries to key players it's going to be tough but it's definitely a 3 horse race this year just as I thought before the season. Your final comment there shows me you either don't watch the Premier League or you just generally aren't very intelligent.

My final comment was saying that there is no chance of you winning the league - your squad isn't that great (that's why you've had a midfielder leading the line these last few weeks :roll:) and you're still a couple of players short of even having an title-winning first XI.

There's a very strong Chelsea team this season...... and then the rest. The poorest United team in a long time, a Liverpool team all over the place, an inconsistent Arsenal team, and 3 or 4 others who might or might no last the distance.

Van Persie's out for a while, Eduardo is looking a shadow of his former self, Walcott is poor atm, and you'll lose Song and Eboue in January. Let's see how you're doing in a month's time when you've played Villa twice and United again :thumbsup:

casparwhite;7278656

how is having a spanish manager bringing in foreign players good for … how is having a spanish manager bringing in foreign players good for english football:?

because he is a good manager, he has helped them to a champions league title, 1 final and semi finals.

If they manage to win the Europa league this year, it'll get even better.

Rafas biggest mistake,imo,is not to stuck stevie G along side Mascherano and ticking benayoun behind torres.

tactical mess up by rafa which is causing this mess.

Xabi going left a big hole in the team and stevie can do the job well,meaning pick a pass,tackle and also make forward runs.

But no,stevie me wants all the glory for himself.

As andy gray said,stevie G,as a midfielder,world class. as a guy behind the striker,not world class.

EN1GMA;7278814

Rafas biggest mistake,imo,is not to stuck stevie G along side Mascherano … Rafas biggest mistake,imo,is not to stuck stevie G along side Mascherano and ticking benayoun behind torres.tactical mess up by rafa which is causing this mess. Xabi going left a big hole in the team and stevie can do the job well,meaning pick a pass,tackle and also make forward runs.But no,stevie me wants all the glory for himself.As andy gray said,stevie G,as a midfielder,world class. as a guy behind the striker,not world class.

+1

We've had no creativity from midfield, and until Agger returned recently, no-one who can play the ball out of defence - this is what hurt us at the beginning of the season, and our confidence is that low we're struggling to bounce back. If Benitez is adamant about persisting with Kuyt, he should at least play him alongside Torres, even if it pushes Stevie out onto the right (as a starting position, giving him a free role).

Personally, I'd go for this (bearing in mind Masch is now suspended, and will probably go in Jan):

-----------------Reina-----------------

Johnson--Carra--Agger--Aurelio
    Gerrard--Lucas--Aquilani--Riera
    -------Benayoun----------------------
    -----------------Torres-----------------

Or Benayoun on the left, with Ngog/Kuyt up top with Torres.

Arsenal Fan;7278593

I admit that obviously I'm slightly biased but I can tell our team is … I admit that obviously I'm slightly biased but I can tell our team is good enough. There is no way we'd finish out of the top 4. Now that we've been hit with injuries to key players it's going to be tough but it's definitely a 3 horse race this year just as I thought before the season. Your final comment there shows me you either don't watch the Premier League or you just generally aren't very intelligent.

We are only just reaching Xmas..........i don't think you realise the season is far from over yet and any team in the top half could go on a run and the top 4 now could be totally different.

Unlike you the armchair fan i actually goto football matches :w00t:

As for your other comments........i just laugh. :-D

Syzable;7279332

We are only just reaching Xmas..........i don't think you realise the … We are only just reaching Xmas..........i don't think you realise the season is far from over yet and any team in the top half could go on a run and the top 4 now could be totally different.Unlike you the armchair fan i actually goto football matches :w00t:As for your other comments........i just laugh. :-D

Ok well let's just see if Liverpool win the league and Arsenal finish out of the top 4 when it comes to the end of the season, then we'll see who knows more about football.

Arsenal Fan;7279461

Ok well let's just see if Liverpool win the league and Arsenal finish out … Ok well let's just see if Liverpool win the league and Arsenal finish out of the top 4 when it comes to the end of the season, then we'll see who knows more about football.

Time will tell.

Who chose Liverpool for the league though? :?

My prediction was ]here

Syzable;7280217

Time will tell.Who chose Liverpool for the league though? :?My prediction … Time will tell.Who chose Liverpool for the league though? :?My prediction was ]here

Ok maybe not you but there was definitely people coming out with such rubbish, I can't be bothered to check tbh.

midlandscomics;7278682

My final comment was saying that there is no chance of you winning the … My final comment was saying that there is no chance of you winning the league - your squad isn't that great (that's why you've had a midfielder leading the line these last few weeks :roll:) and you're still a couple of players short of even having an title-winning first XI. There's a very strong Chelsea team this season...... and then the rest. The poorest United team in a long time, a Liverpool team all over the place, an inconsistent Arsenal team, and 3 or 4 others who might or might no last the distance.Van Persie's out for a while, Eduardo is looking a shadow of his former self, Walcott is poor atm, and you'll lose Song and Eboue in January. Let's see how you're doing in a month's time when you've played Villa twice and United again :thumbsup:

Would have to disagree here. How is it the poorest United team in a long time? If they were fit and not forced to play carrick and fletcher as centre backs they wouldn't be struggling as much. As much as I hate to say it chelsea will win the league, they are too strong, Liverpool on the other hand have the poorest squad out of united, chelsea, arsenal, spurs and city.

midlandscomics;7278984

-----------------Reina-----------------Johnson--Carra--Agger--AurelioGerrard--Lucas--Aquilani--Riera-------Benayoun---------------------------------------Torres-----------------

From our current squad, I think we'd be better playing a 3-5-2

-------------------------Reina----------------------------------------

Johnson-----Carra/Agger/Skrtel-----Agger/Aurelio/Insua
    -------------------------Masch----------------------------------------
    Benayoun----Gerrard----Aquilani--------Riera/Aurelio-----
    ----------------------Ngog/Kuyt--------------------------------------
    -------------------------Torres----------------------------------------

Banned

Gets funnier and funnier, how bad liverpool have become. Think rafa is too stubborn a manager. An example is him continuing with the zonal marking. The amount of criticism he get's over it and the amount of goals he concedes, its obvious to all its not working. Benayoun is one of liverpools best players but he isnt a regular starter

The league will finish like this

[COLOR="Blue"]Chelsea [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]Man United[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DimGray"]Tottenham[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Man City[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]Arsenal[/COLOR]

I support chelsea , think both arsene and rafa need to spark up they're ideas. Rafa has bad tactics and arsene wenger has a squad of inexperienced kids who every year he says will get experienced. Neither club has one much/anything in recent years and I wonder how many it is until they will. Liverpool certainly I would say 3 years before they win anything, arsenal might win the FA cup but not with they squads they play currently

Arsenal Fan;7278029

Liverpool are the joke, not like they were going anywhere before he … Liverpool are the joke, not like they were going anywhere before he joined. That said he is pretty awful and I find it pathetic how the fans constantly blame the owners when in terms of net spend over the last 5 years only Chelsea and Man City have spent more.

You need to find some more adjectives other than pathetic and joke, although to be honest every post you make is bitter, pathetic and hopefully a joke

Banned

Arsenal Fan:
    Liverpool are the joke, not like they were going anywhere before he joined. That said he is pretty awful and I find it pathetic how the fans constantly blame the owners when in terms of net spend over the last 5 years only Chelsea and Man City have spent more.
    You need to find some more adjectives other than pathetic and joke, although to be honest every post you make is bitter, pathetic and hopefully a joke

iNSOMANiAC;7280974

You need to find some more adjectives other than pathetic and joke, … You need to find some more adjectives other than pathetic and joke, although to be honest every post you make is bitter, pathetic and hopefully a joke

Think he's spot on really, liverpool are a joke, as for the limited adjectives, my stalking list doesn't expand that far. And hardly a bitter post. Just opinionated (yes I used spell check for that one )

Thank you Ryman for your constructive post, it's hard to describe Insomniac and City anything other than pathetic and a joke though, not my fault.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159

See more discussions