Groups

RAGEEEE! >=(

So, I'm browsing my 360 dashboard yesterday, looking at the game marketplace to get some DLC for Mass Effect, when I notice my points balance is around 3000 MS points. I sat there thinking for a moment, 'cos I recently just purchased 4200 from that Woolworths deal. At first I thought it was from the Borderlands DLC but realised I got that BEFORE the Woolworths deal. After a quick search I found that you can check your downloads on the Microsoft website. Turns out that on Easter Sunday I 'downloaded' the MW2: Stimulus package (Everybody's doing it these days). I flipped as I don't even play that game any more as I think it's a let down, my cousins were on my xbox all day that day and must have downloaded it, yet when I called their dad they swore blind that they didn't download anything. So yippie, £10 down the drain on something I don't even want...
    This isn't the first time they've cost me money either, one time they decided to use a novelty penny (the ones you get squashed and branded like at the aquarium etc.) rather than the stylus on the DS and they scratched the screen up completely and I had to buy a new one..

Whew, rage over, sorry just had to vent, lol.

8 Comments

next time they are round put your stuff away and tell them to **** off lol

Original Poster

Yeah will do Hermione. My new rule is gonna be "You can sit and watch me play xbox, but no speaking or touching."

Jammy1812;8421210

Yeah will do Hermione. My new rule is gonna be "You can sit and watch me … Yeah will do Hermione. My new rule is gonna be "You can sit and watch me play xbox, but no speaking or touching."

haha maybe I should see if i can get my name changed to that? lol

How old are your cousins?

One punch for each point lost.

numptyj;8421244

haha maybe I should see if i can get my name changed to that? lolHow old … haha maybe I should see if i can get my name changed to that? lolHow old are your cousins?

I'm guessing not 18 :whistling:

I have little cousing who play my xbox, and i give em match bans for punishments and make them sit it out sometimes for a few hours.

Also im pretty sure you can password that kind of stuff on ur xbox

Original Poster

Uhh, I got so many cousins it's hard to keep track of 'em, lol, damn Greek families.
    I *think* one is 12..and the other is 8 or 9. At a guess.
    Yeah there were some parental controls but I shouldn't really *have* to do that on my xbox, but guess I will for when I'm not around etc.

Make a seperate gamertag for them, and just get hold of a 48 hour code whenever they come round to play. That way they can't buy anything with your MS points, nor can they mess up your COD stats
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5052520
      2. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?43
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      4. word association Game72944199

See more discussions