Groups

Rail strike called off as judge rules union ballot was flawed,

6 Comments

If the Unions want to strike then they should do so without notice.
    It seems all strikes are deemed unlawful in some way by judges.
    Just Do It

lufc246;8267453

If the Unions want to strike then they should do so without notice.It … If the Unions want to strike then they should do so without notice.It seems all strikes are deemed unlawful in some way by judges.Just Do It

they have to give the employer 7 days notice(by law) , they have 28 days from the result to strike(again by law).

the maintenance people (people who repair the track , points and signals)(RMT) are still on strike and also the supervisors in TSSA union

I work for network rail by the way

What's the point in giving 7 days notice (by law) when the law doesn't let you or most unions strike when they give notice.
    What is the law going to do if no notice is given ?

lufc246;8267745

What's the point in giving 7 days notice (by law) when the law doesn't … What's the point in giving 7 days notice (by law) when the law doesn't let you or most unions strike when they give notice.What is the law going to do if no notice is given ?

not sure would be interesting as they wouldn't be able to sack them all .I'm in a funny position as I am in the TSSA but was not balleted as the dispute they have does not affect me, been told if i strike in simpathy i'm sacked! not nice at the moment.

Bullies I hate them

The Unions need to follow the rules by the book..

If they dont..... this happens
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. word association Game74044563

See more discussions