Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!

Found 24th Sep 2017
hi all, in the FRIENDS episode where joey moves out of the apartment from chandler, joey has a Rainy Window in his apartment, I really really want to buy one for my friend who struggles to sleep. Ive done some research and running water can relax you into a natural sleep..

any help in finding one will be so so appreciated, I've been looking for days now!

thank youuuu
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Move to Wales....
Get an Amazon Dot and there are free skills which play various background noises to help you sleep, including rain.
I want to get an actual running water feature, I know there are apps (and real rain, thanks for the Wales suggestion 🙄 lol) but I want that particular type of present.
What an interesting request
some sort of modified aquarium ?

this is what the OP is on about any way

32081315-hmCxr.jpg
Yes wongy exactly that, and no Chris I'm afraid not =[
Just found this..
Clicky here
Wouldn't just the sound of running water help, and not necessary the rain effect window? You can buy audio CDs which supposedly aid sleep.

eg - amazon.co.uk/Run…4K4
RossD892 h, 27 m ago

Wouldn't just the sound of running water help, and not necessary the rain …Wouldn't just the sound of running water help, and not necessary the rain effect window? You can buy audio CDs which supposedly aid sleep.eg - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Running-Water-Sleep-Machine-Relaxation/dp/B0054K34K4

Even better there is an app called Relax meditation, with all sorts of different sounds to help you sleep. And you can combine the sounds as well if needed.
Bigfootpete23 m ago

Even better there is an app called Relax meditation, with all sorts of …Even better there is an app called Relax meditation, with all sorts of different sounds to help you sleep. And you can combine the sounds as well if needed.

sweet! I've always wanted to listen to whale noises, while sleeping in a tent, in a thunderstorm.. in a forest

no fat woman / tent jokes please
Thanks all for your suggestions.
I want something real, something she can look at and have. Not a cd or app!
If worst comes to worst I'll attempt to make it myself... Just hope she has a mop and bucket for first thing in the morning!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants