Groups

Rain in Spain Ideas

Hi - Been following the weather in spain over the last few weeks in anticipation of my 2 week holiday to Northern Costa Blanca. Clear Blue skies and mid 30's. However, after checking the long range forecast for next week it now looks like It's going to be a bit of a wash out but temperatures still in the mid to late 20's.

There is a group of 4 adults going (2 couples) - no kids yet!! So I was wondering has anyone got any ideas or is familiar with the area and can suggest some good rainy day outs that we can try. I know the obvious is find a bar and enjoy a drink in the satisfaction that I'm on holiday and not sat behind my desk. I'd rather save that until at least the middle of the afternoon.

All ideas and suggestuions gratefully received....(I think)

9 Comments

Heading to Spain tomorrow, and praying it doesn't rain!

Even if it does, I'd still go out to the pool - It'll be like a hot summers day here, and I'll be wet anyway

(That's the plan)

Original Poster

DragonChris;6264924

Heading to Spain tomorrow, and praying it doesn't rain!Even if it does, … Heading to Spain tomorrow, and praying it doesn't rain!Even if it does, I'd still go out to the pool - It'll be like a hot summers day here, and I'll be wet anyway :D(That's the plan)

Like the mind set. I've been longing for some sun on my bones. Where you off to in Espania?

my retired parents stay in spain and they have had one day of rain since february, they have been saying temps are still in the high 80s, they are actually in their pool at night it's been too warmduring the day, what a life eh??

Original Poster

alfie and harrys mum;6265123

my retired parents stay in spain and they have had one day of rain since … my retired parents stay in spain and they have had one day of rain since february, they have been saying temps are still in the high 80s, they are actually in their pool at night it's been too warmduring the day, what a life eh??

Sounds like heaven to me... The villa we're staying at has a large outdoor pool. I plan on taking full use of it all hours of the day. Nothing like a quick dip before bed time!!

I arrive in menorca tomorrow morning and it starts raining for the next three days according to weather forcast. Typical.

dinglebin;6264944

Like the mind set. I've been longing for some sun on my bones. Where … Like the mind set. I've been longing for some sun on my bones. Where you off to in Espania?

Costa Brava

Banned

if it rains theres always wife swapping

was in javea august 12th-26th, the weather was scorchio every day:-D:-D

personally i wouldnt bother going if it was forecasting rain:thumbsup:

Banned

benidorm is always good for 1 day only to see how the other half live - its hilarious seeing some of the brits down there.

valencia is good for a day out too for a bit of culture

we stayed in calpe last year which was ok but tbh we wouldnt ever go back to mainland spain again. The locals are really rude and miserable compared to the islands.

roads are very busy too in places and reminded me of my commute to work at times with massive queues
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77736
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930

See more discussions