Groups

rain so bad im growing gills

Cant take anymore,im going to need an ark to get the children to school tomorrow. thanks god im going to florida in 6 weeks time

15 Comments

brb applying aftersun

Where are you! it's sunny here. So sunny, in fact, that I'm thinking of buying a swimming pool and charging the neighbours by the splash

That would be the middle of hurricane season in Florida so an even bet it may be just as wet. Warmer possibly, but still wet.

059;6061378

That would be the middle of hurricane season in Florida so an even bet it … That would be the middle of hurricane season in Florida so an even bet it may be just as wet. Warmer possibly, but still wet.

:roll:

dont make it worse for the poor op

Banned

trog0;6061377

Where are you! it's sunny here. So sunny, in fact, that I'm thinking of … Where are you! it's sunny here. So sunny, in fact, that I'm thinking of buying a swimming pool and charging the neighbours by the splash

presumably scotland if the kids are back to school :thumbsup:

Wow, how rubish is it where you live, been awesome weather doan on the Suffolk coast where I been working today, was going to have a BBQ for tea tonight, but it was too hot

Mike..

:?I assume you are in the North of the Country it's been fantastic in Lichfield in Staffs today:)

Red hot here today, south wales.

Original Poster

059;6061378

That would be the middle of hurricane season in Florida so an even bet it … That would be the middle of hurricane season in Florida so an even bet it may be just as wet. Warmer possibly, but still wet.

made me laugh, thanks

Original Poster

ilovepink;6061388

:roll:dont make it worse for the poor op

thanks for the support, send me some water wings

Original Poster

trog0;6061377

Where are you! it's sunny here. So sunny, in fact, that I'm thinking of … Where are you! it's sunny here. So sunny, in fact, that I'm thinking of buying a swimming pool and charging the neighbours by the splash

were are thinking of selling the water in scotland, if the predictions are correct, when the earth heats up, our water will be worth more than oil, mon the rain!!!

its been nice in merseyside too :thumbsup:
    though i could see a hugeamungus black cloud towards the north

boiling here in hull,

wore shorts and tshirt to match tonight!

It's been over 30c here for most of the day and still reading 25c at the moment. Another night with the front door left wide open for me

Jumpingphil;6063655

I've been swimming in the sea today here at Rio-On-The-Naze.

J'accuse!!! You are Thesaint :lol: (damn but thats a pretty vile accusation even for me PMSL)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions