Rainbow Six Siege - solo play worth it?

10 replies
Found 14th Apr
Hi all.

Ok, so I'm really late to party here with rainbow six siege, but it is something that has always interested me.

None of my friends are interested in playing it though, so I'll be a billy no mates online and it seems communication is a must on this game... So not sure I should buy it?

Any advice? Thanks

I'd be playing in on Xbox one, and if I did buy, it would be cool to team up with some folk on here!

10 Comments

brilliant game in my opinion not many games where you actually need to work as a team

Original Poster

gopolog86

brilliant game in my opinion not many games where you actually need to … brilliant game in my opinion not many games where you actually need to work as a team

Thanks. But, could I play this solo on the multiplayer as my mates who play Xbox aren't interested in it.

Original Poster

YabbaDabbaDoobie

Of course you can, just be sure to communicate with your team. If you're … Of course you can, just be sure to communicate with your team. If you're not planning to use a mic then be prepared to be kicked or having people leave as soon as they join. I only suggested clubs as you mentioned playing with people on here.

Oh yeah I'd definitely use a mic! Just wondered whether the community would be accepting of a loner as I imagine they all play in their own parties with party chat!

Shame your on XBox, was gonna say I'd play it with you once i get it..

I've played it for a while and never got into a team where people tried to communicate, I play with 1 friend usually and we just talk on teamspeak as nobody speaks ingame

if you do manage to find a group where everyone is talking and getting along well then they will likely add you and you'll end up playing with them from there out anyway and you wont be alone anymore

Original Poster

MrDealio

Shame your on XBox, was gonna say I'd play it with you once i get it..

Gutted? PS4 or pc?

RoadieRunner

Gutted? PS4 or pc?

PS4, shame also because as much as I love my PS4, know many other people on Xbox.. Good luck in your quest good sir..

Original Poster

MrDealio

PS4, shame also because as much as I love my PS4, know many other people … PS4, shame also because as much as I love my PS4, know many other people on Xbox.. Good luck in your quest good sir..

​I meant gutted! With an exclamation point. Thank you fella, I've bought it, the tutorial is excellent, very cool to play. Hoping to draft in others eventually to play on the multi...

RoadieRunner

​I meant gutted! With an exclamation point. Thank you fella, I've bought i … ​I meant gutted! With an exclamation point. Thank you fella, I've bought it, the tutorial is excellent, very cool to play. Hoping to draft in others eventually to play on the multi...

I knew what you meant mate, didn't even notice the grammatical error!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens44
    2. amazon prime question11
    3. good place to buy stocks33
    4. Typical cost of boiler installation711

See more discussions