Groups

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 XBOX

Does anyone know if this has come out a day early?? If so where can it be purchased??
    Following another thread earlier i was under the impression it could be out already and i want to surprise my other half!!
    Thanks in advance for any replies.

20 Comments

They probably preordered it online. 9 out of 10 times when I've preordered online you get the game a day early

Yeah they mentioned the reason they couldnt return it was as it was pre-ordered online...

It will be released on thursday as friday is a bank holiday

Wheres the cheapest to get it? Online or instore

Should get my copy tomorrow from Play.com

If its packing today, I doubt you will get it tomorrow.

Mine was posted yesterday so I should get it on Thursday.

well fingers crossed

you think if i go into blockbusters they'll sell it to me if i ask nicely?

nope, they will get fined if they are found out. It was released in America today and is out everywhere in the shops tomorrow

is it just me that isn't excited about this??

The first one was good, but didn't leave enough of an impression to make me want to buy the second one on release.

geoneo123;1744926

well fingers crossed

Play take about 5 days from Jersey, and you've got 2 Bank Holidays in the middle of that. You can play it next Wednesday. :-D

Also look at this from the Play.com

Electronics and gadget items priced £25–£75 will be sent by recorded del … Electronics and gadget items priced £25–£75 will be sent by recorded delivery and will require a signature on delivery.

So it may come tomorrow if not i will cancel (before despatch) and buy it in the shops tomorrow

BristolDeal;1744993

Play take about 5 days from Jersey, and you've got 2 Bank Holidays in the … Play take about 5 days from Jersey, and you've got 2 Bank Holidays in the middle of that. You can play it next Wednesday. :-D

Well i really dont think i will have any problem selling a tin edition of the game in the for sale section

if it dont come tomorrow buy one in HMV or something :thumbsup:

geoneo123;1745004

Well i really dont think i will have any problem selling a tin edition of … Well i really dont think i will have any problem selling a tin edition of the game in the for sale section if i buy on tomorrow :thumbsup:

if it's packing you'll have to phone up to cancel i think:?

lol

Just pen'd down the Order ID now lol

trip to the shops for me tomorrow then

I got mine 2day, was actually posted on Monday, not yesterday.

Nice one :thumbsup:

Ive ordered mine from Play, Given my experience with them pre-orders always come 1 day pre-release.Im expecting mine tomorrow
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?56
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA66
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened45
      4. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?34

See more discussions