Groups

Raise you hand if you're at work right now.

*Raises hand*
    I know I shouldn't but I can't stop checking for hot deals!
    Now back to work...

21 Comments

Banned

LOL - "rise you hand"

Going to make you all in work sick now, I'm on a weeks holiday!!! Hurrahy!!! :-D

suze;1611952

Going to make you all in work sick now, I'm on a weeks holiday!!! … Going to make you all in work sick now, I'm on a weeks holiday!!! Hurrahy!!! :-D

AGAIN !!!!!!! :shock:

smithyp1;1612073

AGAIN !!!!!!! :shock:

Jealous are we?!?!? :whistling:

Reason being my holidays run from 1st April to 1st April, and as my job is very seasonal based I cannot have holidays a week prior, during or week after Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Easter, Fathers Day or Halloween. Also cannot during stocktake weeks (twice a year) and none at all in 11 weeks preceeding Christmas or two weeks after! So, as you can see VERY restricted as to when I can actually take them!

Being as I only work 2 days per week doesn't really affect me much but, feel sorry for the full timers.

[QUOTE=suze;1612091]Jealous are we?!?!? :whistling:

QUOTE]

Might be !

Off tmrw though so not too bad.

Though get this early shift out of the way then have 5 days off. Yippeeeee!

Might be !

Off tmrw though so not too bad.[/QUOTE]

Have a nice day off tomorrow :-D

suze;1612112

Might be ! :pOff tmrw though so not too bad.

Have a nice day off tomorrow :-D[/QUOTE]

Ta very muchly......

You're all sacked!
    Big Brother is watching you

I am at work

but surreptitiously so no one sees

Agent_Silver;1612855

but surreptitiously so no one sees

:giggle: saw you :w00t:

suze;1612863

:giggle: saw you :w00t:

:oops:
    twasn't me:whistling:

Agent_Silver;1613041

:oops:twasn't me:whistling:

Oh, yes it was.......:p

OMG I've slipped into panto mode!!!

behind you....

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/57/48/23444857.jpg

i log on every 15 minutes for fear of missing a deal i think i have hotukdeals OCD

I'm not at work!!! Half term!!! The joy of teaching!!!!! Then back for two weeks and long weekend for easter THEN back for just over a week and TWO weeks off!! Happy days:):)

:giggle: are you trying to get them all in to trouble? Surely someone is going to ask why they are raising their hand!

kelly_o_fanatic;1614030

:giggle: are you trying to get them all in to trouble? Surely someone is … :giggle: are you trying to get them all in to trouble? Surely someone is going to ask why they are raising their hand!

I thought they were being super attentive in class. Either that or a mass exodus to the toilet!!!!!:)

I work from home, so I am pretty much ALWAYS at work when I am on my computer lol

*raises hand*

The good news is I am the boss of me, so I aint gonna get in trouble for it :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions