EXPIRED

rakuten delivery issues

hey, anyone else who placed an order with rakuten on Monday for the playstation plus waiting for their delivery? it states order before 5pm for same day dispatched and next day delivery. tried calling them a number of times but no answer. first and last time I order with this joke company. status still says awaiting shipment when it should of been here by now

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

19 Comments

Lol its only wednesday. Be patient, this time of year is extremely busy for the postal service

Ive been waiting nearly 4 weeks for GTA lol, had a replacement sent out Friday as it's clearly "lost". More like never been sent!

Original Poster

tomtom1988

Lol its only wednesday. Be patient, this time of year is extremely busy … Lol its only wednesday. Be patient, this time of year is extremely busy for the postal service

I've got patience, its just the principal of being told it would be dispatched same day for next day delivery, also because its my first time ordering with them, I wasn't too sure what they are like so just needed some help. but thanks for the comment. I shall wait and see what happens

Original Poster

hannaoptimus

Ive been waiting nearly 4 weeks for GTA lol, had a replacement sent out … Ive been waiting nearly 4 weeks for GTA lol, had a replacement sent out Friday as it's clearly "lost". More like never been sent!

looool that's terrible.

superstarYD7

looool that's terrible.

Hahaha I know! I've had to buy Far Cry 4 & Destiny to keep me occupied whilst I wait

I ordered "Grease" in 1978 and still have not recieved it.

hannaoptimus

Ive been waiting nearly 4 weeks for GTA lol, had a replacement sent out … Ive been waiting nearly 4 weeks for GTA lol, had a replacement sent out Friday as it's clearly "lost". More like never been sent!

I've been waiting since day of release. For mine from gamestop.... Finally just got a message this morning saying that they sending me a new one.

nekoangel

I've been waiting since day of release. For mine from gamestop.... … I've been waiting since day of release. For mine from gamestop.... Finally just got a message this morning saying that they sending me a new one.

Ridiculous isn't it! I had a problem with a Tesco game delivery not showing up a few weeks ago. After about 7 days they sent me another tracked so it wouldn't go missing. I asked base to do this and they said nah it'll be 48 hour now instead of 24 as its technically after the preorder period!

Ordered mine (PS4) Sunday night coming today (hopefully). Should get yours soon I would imagine.

yes me no word or parcel

Original Poster

that's false advertising. saying order before 5pm and get next day delivery. especially as there isn't no delays or anything like that. Doubt I'll be ordering from them again

Have you received it yet?

Original Poster

nope. have u?

Original Poster

calling rakuten as they lied and mislead thier customers into making us believe that if u order before 5, its sane day dispatch for next working day. Spoke to shop to just now and was told rakuten did that delivery service by mistake as they were offering that service for free and so they sneakingly changed it to first class

Yea I got mine. It was via courier mind. Your order sounds a right pain in the ass. I was just about to order a game off them with the bonus points I got from the other order however it has gone out of stock (might be a good thing).

Good luck with getting your item.

Original Poster

order is a pain the ass. shop to and rakuten just love blaming each other. spoke to both companies numerous time during the past week. spoke to someone from rakuten and she basically tried calling me a liar lol when I said the only reason y I placed an order with u lot is because it was same day dispatch for next day delivery. her reply was, we don't offer that service and we only delivery by royal mail 1st class. ended up speaking to the manager and got told to send them proof that my order has other courier written in the shipping part of my confirmation email as the manager was like that can't be right as we only deliver using royal mail. so god knows where this order has disappeared to lol

got mine now

Original Poster

lol still not here. just thought I'd let u guys know for some support ha ha

Original Poster

still waiting and my previous subscription has now finished
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?12
    2. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?811
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34