Groups

Rakuten is back...

Shop for deals
    Find great offers from top retailers at Rakuten.

Earn Super Points
    Order from your favourite retailer and earn Rakuten Super Points.

Use your Points
    Redeem Super Points to watch movies at Wuaki.tv or call with Viber Out.

Wuaki.tv - Exchange your Super Points for Wuaki.tv vouchers and enjoy the best in TV and cinema. Films start at just 99p.

Viber Out - Turn your Super Points into Viber Out credit and call any telephone number in the world at incredibly low prices.

rakuten.co.uk/

11 Comments

I guess most people know it as Play.com, seems to have changed into a TCB/Quidco like site.

Wuaki seems good though with the Xbox Credit / Chromecast deals.
    Edited by: "kiish" 6th Oct 2016

PayperviewTV or phones calls?

no thanks will have the money ta

Editor

I'm genuinely confused, so please forgive the ignorance (if there is any present), but did you not tell us about this over 4 weeks ago?

hotukdeals.com/mis…027
    Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 6th Oct 2016

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

I'm genuinely confused, so please forgive the ignorance (if there is any … I'm genuinely confused, so please forgive the ignorance (if there is any present), but did you not tell us about this over 4 weeks ago? :Dhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/rakuten-evolving-closing-2505027

Just a heads up.

Cold.

Original Poster

deeky

Cold.

Not really, Blue skies all round (_;)

Oh joy... I have missed the Rakuten deals, where every item Rakuten sells has its own thread with a voucher code.

deeky

Cold.

5x Cold.
    But it ends today, tomorrow will just be cold.

Idk how could japanese buy a very successful business n turn it into ashes in couple of years
    Worst mistake was changing name

FantasyDeals

Not really, Blue skies all round (_;)

Blue sky = clear sky = cold. It's the time of year!

This has now become a joke who wants super points for some crappy websites no one uses rather than cash like topcashback and quidco.

How they made the money to buy play.com I'd like to know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GCSE Results day77
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4912408
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27140
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!68

See more discussions