Groups

Raleigh Chopper - an original

How much is one of these cool looking bikes worth nowadays?

I'm not selling one - I've just been offered one as a returned favour and I'm just wondering if they have any value. There's only parts and reproductions on weebay.

14 Comments

about 150 mate complete

Original Poster

forestfan123;5865743

about 150 mate complete

Really?? I better go get it asap then!! :w00t:

thanks - thought about 30squids!!:w00t:

as long as its complete and original

Original Poster

Yes it is- in good nick, Mark 1, no rust anywhere and complete as far as i can see compared to pics i've seen on google, Make a nice pressy i suppose,

forestfan123;5865743

about 150 mate complete

Try 3 or 4 times that for the right model in the right condition!

Original Poster

Uncle Monkey;5865820

Try 3 or 4 times that for the right model in the right condition!

blimey. I was told it's a Mk 1 version from early-mid 70s. its in top nick, nice and clean and looks like pics of them on google as far as originality goes.

karaokecolin;5865899

blimey. I was told it's a Mk 1 version from early-mid 70s. its in top … blimey. I was told it's a Mk 1 version from early-mid 70s. its in top nick, nice and clean and looks like pics of them on google as far as originality goes.

Check out completed items om ebay. The MK2 version tends to go for more than the MK1 (unfortunately for you).

im saying 150 for a complete one wanting restoring....

Original Poster

Thanks guys - sounds like its worth having then. A mate of mine is emigrating & he's giving it to me as a goodbye pressy for helping him through a bad patch a while back.

Feel bad now cos I just thought he was palming some rubbish off on me!

Banned

karaokecolin;5865993

Thanks guys - sounds like its worth having then. A mate of mine is … Thanks guys - sounds like its worth having then. A mate of mine is emigrating & he's giving it to me as a goodbye pressy for helping him through a bad patch a while back.Feel bad now cos I just thought he was palming some rubbish off on me!

enjoy it mate! and buy him a beer before he goes :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bykergrove;5866000

enjoy it mate! and buy him a beer before he goes :thumbsup:

Think i better had. We're giving him a final big nigt out in couple of weeks. He's off to Oz.

Minus a bike.

Original Poster

mark1967;5866120

Selling for £450+ on here.... … Selling for £450+ on here.... http://www.choppertrader.com/111chopper%20Mk1%20PAGE.htm

Good find- its the same as the Horizon blue one about 20 bikes down thats going for £400.

well if you wanna sell it i'll be intrested in it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions