Groups

Ralf Little - I'm sick to death of him !!!

Is there a programme out there thats doesnt have a voiceover by this talentless oik?

Now I've just heard on an Asda advert and it made me want to smash my television to pieces.

19 Comments

talentless oik........my **** !

sorry, have to say I think he's ok, two pints was bollix without him

Original Poster

Your **** probably wouldnt sound so condescending and like its clearly reading from a script. What really gets my goat is he sounds like he's talking to a five year old regardless of what BBC3/Channel 5 Drivel he's voicing

DudeyGeeza;4019006

sorry, have to say I think he's ok, two pints was bollix.

You should have stopped there! Actually, even he thinks two pints is bollix :lol:

There are far more irritating people on telly than him.

Original Poster

I wouldnt expect any other response from someone called 'dudeygeeza' to be honest :P

Dont even get me started on two pints....

Original Poster

HOLY **** !!! hes just been on AGAIN !!!! careers advice service !!!!, thats it, the TVs going through the window.

Original Poster

double posted in anger !

iNSOMANiAC;4019113

I wouldnt expect any other response from someone called 'dudeygeeza' to … I wouldnt expect any other response from someone called 'dudeygeeza' to be honest :PDont even get me started on two pints....

eh?

Original Poster

Nothing poppit

iNSOMANiAC;4019113

I wouldnt expect any other response from someone called 'dudeygeeza' to … I wouldnt expect any other response from someone called 'dudeygeeza' to be honest :PDont even get me started on two pints....

says the man with a childs cartoon as his avi

Original Poster

Its actually from a VERY adult game

Wow...I feel the anger in your posts. Deep breaths

learn to channel hop during the adds lol

I couldn't tell ya one ad he does a voice over for i rarely watch the ads i either turn the tv over or go do something else while they are on.

Original Poster

Thanks for that small insight into your daily life

iNSOMANiAC;4019382

Thanks for that small insight into your daily life

Shut it you,it was as insightful as the OP:-D

iNSOMANiAC - can recommend that you watch The Waiting Room then

I can openly say that I thought the last Royle Family Christmas special was missing something without his character... too busy with all those careers service voice-overs no doubt :w00t:

tightasagnatschu;4019907

I can openly say that I thought the last Royle Family Christmas special … I can openly say that I thought the last Royle Family Christmas special was missing something without his character... too busy with all those careers service voice-overs no doubt :w00t:

I missed it,forgot it was on.:x

Original Poster

Hes on a ****ing mcvities digestives advert no as well............................ ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions