Ralph Lauren US vs UK sizing?

Found 28th Dec 2012
I'm looking to place a big order on the ralph lauren us site because their sale is so much better than the uk site. E.g gilet on their site is 100$ whereas its not even in the sale on uk site so its £195. I plan to use a forwarding company to send it over to me.

Can anyone confirm if the sizing is the same? e.g a UK medium is the same as a US medium? Or is it completely different?
Community Updates
MiscRalph Lauren
8 Comments
Go to Bicester village for their RL outlet if you are near. Cheap stuff in there.
I find it the same, as shop yearly at Ralph Lauren in Vegas and it all seems the same size
fattyuk

I find it the same, as shop yearly at Ralph Lauren in Vegas and it all … I find it the same, as shop yearly at Ralph Lauren in Vegas and it all seems the same size

Fatty by name, fatty by stature
Slash

Go to Bicester village for their RL outlet if you are near. Cheap stuff … Go to Bicester village for their RL outlet if you are near. Cheap stuff in there.

ashford one is way cheaper.
gmdlogan

Fatty by name, fatty by stature

3XXXXL

FTW!
whats the prices like at the outlet shops? Is there any way to see / order stuff online at outlet prices?
Yes roughly the same, I've got rather a large chest and buy XL which is same size as around an 18 in UK.
£75 in RL York outlet today. Just bought one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions