RAM ebay scammers?

Posted 29th May
Can anyone help me find out if these are scammers? Just sort by price, it's 3 or 4 sellers, selling multiples of the same item, at a vary low price - 32GB of 3200MHz DDR4 RAM

ebay.co.uk/sch…=15
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Seems a lil suspicious how it's £25 cheaper than any other RGB RAM of the same spec but same price as cheapest non-RGB.

May be worth a punt if you are needing some, pay via PayPal and you're protected.
PenguinsForAll29/05/2020 20:56

Seems a lil suspicious how it's £25 cheaper than any other RGB RAM of the …Seems a lil suspicious how it's £25 cheaper than any other RGB RAM of the same spec but same price as cheapest non-RGB.May be worth a punt if you are needing some, pay via PayPal and you're protected.

do you know what is the situation like when you want to RMA pc components bought from 3rd party sellers on ebay?
Does loook good, possibly an eBay account that’s been hijacked, doesn’t seem ridiculous, which is tempting
vivi_ssj329/05/2020 21:10

do you know what is the situation like when you want to RMA pc components …do you know what is the situation like when you want to RMA pc components bought from 3rd party sellers on ebay?

Not sure, may be different rules for different companies. Some may ask for proof of purchase from an authorised seller or they may accept it regardless as long as the hardware isn't damaged.
If it’s to good to be true it is....

think for yourself if someone says no it’s fine will you buy, then if it turns out bad you will blame them lol....

just buy buy it pay by PayPal you are covered...
Bargainhead30/05/2020 06:04

If it’s to good to be true it is.... think for yourself if someone says no …If it’s to good to be true it is.... think for yourself if someone says no it’s fine will you buy, then if it turns out bad you will blame them lol....just buy buy it pay by PayPal you are covered...

Well, the recent feedback looks legit, but the fact they all have the same item listed 10x times with same title but the last few characters where they put some strange punctuation - that looked really fishy.

Ultimately I won't test them out, ended up deciding that I need at least 3600Mhz RAM, so I bought directly from Crucial.

Maybe someone else will be brave and confirm
Post a comment
@
    Text