Groups

RAM for Laptops

On a recent deal thread for the MSI netbook, I saw some people talking about RAM for just 3.00 off eBay. However I can't seem to find it and am currently looking for a 1GB/2GB RAM addition to my Dell Latitude D260 and the cheapest is around 20.00. Can anyone help me and tell me where I can get really cheap RAM or maybe a certain seller on eBay?

Thanks

4 Comments

i really doubt that they would have any laptop RAM for £3 and if they did i could assure you it would arrive broken. £20 is a decent price for laptop RAM as it is usually more expensive than desktop RAM. you arent going to find much cheaper than £20 i'm afraid. Also make sure what your laptop requires e.g ddr2 or ddr3

Original Poster

A7X-MARINE

i really doubt that they would have any laptop RAM for £3 and if they did … i really doubt that they would have any laptop RAM for £3 and if they did i could assure you it would arrive broken. £20 is a decent price for laptop RAM as it is usually more expensive than desktop RAM. you arent going to find much cheaper than £20 i'm afraid. Also make sure what your laptop requires e.g ddr2 or ddr3

Thanks for the reply
    So 20 is a good price?
    Its DDR2 I think so is 20.00 the cheapest?

Original Poster

So what is the cheapest price then on average for RAM?
    £20?

7dayshop.com/cat…221

You'll have to check whether that will fit your laptop or not but it can be had for less than £20
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions