Found 11th Oct 2008
Just did the crucial scanner on my system and this is what it recommended for my laptop: crucial.com/uk/…304

However, I found this on play.com: play.com/PC/…tml , is it the same thing as its a lot cheaper?!

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
  2. RAM
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. RAM
4 Comments

The play.com one is the same specification as the Crucial one. However, PNY is near the bottom end of the memory market - if you're lucky it will work and last you a couple of years. :roll:

However, if your laptop uses DDR, it's probably at least 3 years old so the PNY memory may well last as long as the laptop. At that price differential, it's probably not really that bad a buy though, personally, I wouldn't touch PNY memory with a bargepole.

There is very little difference between memory running at the default specifications, as i doubt you will be looking to over clocking the cheap stuff will be fine for your needs.

Original Poster

Cheers guys, will go for the cheap one, need more RAM cheap as, especially for FM2009 coming out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

How has this just gone up to £32.99 now that I want to order it?! Doubled in price!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769600
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247665
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz33
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions