Groups

Ramsgate - Ostend ferry?

Hi...

I've been trying to get a rough price for a ferry from Ramsgate in Kent to Ostend in Belgium but the sites that are supposed to give you quotes keep saying I have to ring an 0870 premium rate number to get a price. I know there is a landline number on the website 'say not to 0870' but their customer service line for Direct Ferries.com (http://www.directferries.co.uk/ramsgate_ostend_ferry.htm) is closed for the night and I'm interested to find out now.

Has anyone used this route before? If so any idea for a car + 4 people during March 12-15th (i.e. under or over £100?)?

Also...what's the price of booze like in Belgium at the moment, is it worth stocking up while I'm there???

Any help is much appreciated!!!!

3 Comments

I reckon you're just being lazy. First one I checked......

The total price of your tickets will be 100.80 GBP

Original Poster

Shengis;7511852

I reckon you're just being lazy. First one I checked......The total price … I reckon you're just being lazy. First one I checked......The total price of your tickets will be 100.80 GBP

Thanks for getting back to me, I am getting this error message when I try

"Fare & availability search for this route is currently unavailable online.

Please call 0871 222 3312 quoting the sailing details below for price and booking"

and that was on directferries.co.uk/ram…htm as well as ferries.co.uk/ram…tml

which website did you use?

transeuropa.ferries.org/

You could go DOCA and drive to Belgium as its only about 50km up the road. Drinks probably cheaper in France tbh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1422
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48310863

See more discussions