Groups

Random Barbie facts!!True or false, answers in following post-found on bitterwallet

The worlds most recognisable doll, Barbie, is 50 years young next week. Over the years shes become a character as iconic as Mickey Mouse, Des Lynam or Fred West but how much do you actually know about her?

Heres a quick true or false quiz for you to tackle about the girl we all love to call Little Miss Plastic Fantastic. Well, dont we? It cant just be us can it?? Oh God.

Answers at the foot of the page so, are the following statements TRUE or FALSE?

1: Barbies full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

2: 2010 will see the release of Brazilian Wax Barbie.

3: Barbie has had more than 40 pets in her lifetime, including a panda, a lion cub and a zebra.

4: If you rub yoghurt into Barbies hair, her head melts.

5: Mattel estimates that three Barbies are sold every second.

6: Since 2002, Barbie dolls have been made from recycled car tyres.

7: Teacher Barbie was recalled in 1995 because she wasnt wearing any knickers.

8: Between 1972 and 1978, Barbie was renamed Samantha Fox in Honduras as it was deemed disrespectful to the Presidents wife, who was also called Barbie.

9: Sales of Barbie were outlawed in Saudi Arabia in 2003.

10: A special, indestructible Barbie was made in 2005 as a limited edition of one. It is owned by James Bond.

6 Comments

Original Poster

ANSWERS: 1,3,5, 7 and 9 are TRUE while 2,4,6,8, and 10 are FALSE.

Banned

hmm bored leer? lol

Original Poster

DangerGod;4545561

hmm bored leer? lol

ha ha, just a bit-can u tell????;-)
    stupid medicine keeping me up!!!x

Banned

Leer;4545566

ha ha, just a bit-can u tell????;-)stupid medicine keeping me up!!!x

well, i had a slight suspicion you were yes :P
    and oh, whats the medicine for?

Original Poster

DangerGod;4545568

well, i had a slight suspicion you were yes :Pand oh, whats the medicine … well, i had a slight suspicion you were yes :Pand oh, whats the medicine for?

for depression and stress

Banned

Leer;4545577

for depression and stress

oh sorry to hear. hope you feel better soon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767118
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1730
      3. TechInTheBasket?34
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946

See more discussions