random company selling fifa 18 for £29.95

Found 26th Sep 2017
dvd-vine.com/pro…BwE

never heard of this company so wouldnt post it, but would be interested if anyone knows anything about them. Thought its worth asking seeing as though there are no good fifa deals at the moment

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
19 Comments

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is

Whois.com
website created June 2017, registrants name : Private and website operates out of Asia.
Personally I would avoid.

Dolphinzz1 h, 26 m ago

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is

Totally agree, I wouldn't take the chance

Go for it and report back, take one for the team lad

All orders received are processed by our staff. Many hours go into creating a targeted and accurate data list to match your exact needs. Most orders are delivered within 4-8 days. You will receive a phone call within 24 hours of placing your order to discuss your requirements and you will also be updated via email regarding delivery of your order.

Say what?

Does anyone know where you can get a cheaper copy of Fifa 18 in the uk

Argos via topcashback.
this deal Here

Ok spot on cheers

jaylovesit14 h, 27 m ago

Go for it and report back, take one for the team lad

Pre-ordered the normal edition let's see what happens

The address they use is the same as the guys involved in this gov.uk/gov…ion

Nabil.Iftekhar9 h, 41 m ago

Pre-ordered the normal edition let's see what happens

Really? Did you pay up front? Any contact from them?

jaylovesit28th Sep

Really? Did you pay up front? Any contact from them?

Absolutely no contact from them, never received it so I just bought it from Argos. Only reason I bought from this website was coz of PayPal so I'm claiming my money back

Nabil.Iftekhar20 h, 24 m ago

Absolutely no contact from them, never received it so I just bought it …Absolutely no contact from them, never received it so I just bought it from Argos. Only reason I bought from this website was coz of PayPal so I'm claiming my money back

fair play for giving it a go mate

Check out their trust pilot reviews.

Thinking of giving this ago but unsure about it has anyone ordered or received their goods. TIA

Original Poster

Tmj98792 m ago

Thinking of giving this ago but unsure about it has anyone ordered or …Thinking of giving this ago but unsure about it has anyone ordered or received their goods. TIA

dont buy from here. the guy on here said he got nothing, just wait til friday im sure there will be a black friday deal
Edited by: "ricky7" 18th Nov 2017

I saw that and the lack of info made me suspicious so I checked them out.

The 5 star review at the bottom of the page made me laugh (check who posted it).
uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com
Edited by: "LazyVampire" 18th Nov 2017

LazyVampire10 h, 11 m ago

I saw that and the lack of info made me suspicious so I checked them …I saw that and the lack of info made me suspicious so I checked them out.The 5 star review at the bottom of the page made me laugh (check who posted it).https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/dvd-vine.com

SumTing Wong? LMAO!
Edited by: ".MUFC." 19th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text