Found 12th Feb 2009
Hey

I was wondering if anyone knew of one of those sites that shows a video of like a calm image and then tells you to turn the sound right up and then makes a really loud noise to scare people, thot it would be funny, rep added

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

:thumbsup:BOO!

Have a look at [url]www.stupidvideos.com[/url], if there's nothing there you can play games instead!

This THE BEST one!!! Nearly divorced my OH over it LOL!

This is a Volkswagen advert from Germany. When they finished filming the ad the people who made it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist.
The driver even complained that he thought he heard someone calling his name...The ad was never put on TV because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team out of their wits. Watch it and about halfway look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road......Spooky!

Turn the sound up, you can hear something resembling a muffled voice.

]http//ww…peg

I'm not convinced it's a ghost, but i still dont know know what it is..

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4362824

This THE BEST one!!! Nearly divorced my OH over it LOL!This is a … This THE BEST one!!! Nearly divorced my OH over it LOL!This is a Volkswagen advert from Germany. When they finished filming the ad the people who made it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist.The driver even complained that he thought he heard someone calling his name...The ad was never put on TV because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team out of their wits. Watch it and about halfway look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road......Spooky!Turn the sound up, you can hear something resembling a muffled voice.]http://www.users.on.net/~volksfolks/passat%20ad/KFEEAUTO.mpegI'm not convinced it's a ghost, but i still dont know know what it is..

lol thats great !!

my dad sent me the one where the car is driving around a bend and a scary man popsup at the end, but I deleted it. I have tried looking in my old emails but it's gone, I would ask my dad to resend it but he is currently changing internet suppliers. My sister suggested youtube though if that's any help x x x x x

Angelstar;4363208

my dad sent me the one where the car is driving around a bend and a scary … my dad sent me the one where the car is driving around a bend and a scary man popsup at the end, but I deleted it. I have tried looking in my old emails but it's gone, I would ask my dad to resend it but he is currently changing internet suppliers. My sister suggested youtube though if that's any help x x x x x

Posted above

J.Dance;4363233

Posted above

so sorry, i tried the link above but it didn't work so I didn't realise it had been posted x x x x x :oops:

yes just tried it again and it works sorry x x x x x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions