Groups

Random question - Does the ASDA Jamaican Spicy Veg Pizza have mushrooms on?

I've got veggie friends coming for drinkies and wanted to add a quick pizza to my order, I can't eat mushies, does anyone know? It's the one from the deli counter...

9 Comments

Do they not list the ingredients? I know Tesco do

Original Poster

Mrs.Z

Do they not list the ingredients? I know Tesco do

Nope. I've tried zooming in on the picture too. I think I'll just go fo rit, it looks good, I can just eat crisps!

Banned

take them off it it does? mushrooms aren't exactly hard to take off a pizza

DaveLister

take them off it it does? mushrooms aren't exactly hard to take off a … take them off it it does? mushrooms aren't exactly hard to take off a pizza

They add flavour though. Yukky slug things I can't wat anything thats been near them!

Original Poster

I'm allergic! I won't even be unwrapping it if it has mushies on, that'll be someone elses job.

FrootCake

I'm allergic! I won't even be unwrapping it if it has mushies on, … I'm allergic! I won't even be unwrapping it if it has mushies on, that'll be someone elses job.

Could you phone the store it's being delivered from and ask them, and if there is put in a special request that they do them without mushrooms for your order? They may be able to?

Just add it as a note to your order and if they deliver it with mushrooms you can send it back.

Original Poster

dh058977

Just add it as a note to your order and if they deliver it with mushrooms … Just add it as a note to your order and if they deliver it with mushrooms you can send it back.

There's no where to add notes on ASDA - I think that's just a Tesco thing. I usually use Tesco, but I've got a free delivery thingy in my basket for ASDA, so wanted to use it up! You're right though, I could send it back but then I'd still be pizza-less. I'll stock up on crisps as well, it was just for a bit of nibbling while they are drinking. Thanks for all the advice though

Banned

order a cheese pizza too then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions