Groups

Random Question - Parking in Birmingham

Hi Guys,
    Sorry this is a bit random, but I know a lot of people on here are from Birmingham. I'm going to the Alexandra theatre on Sunday and need some advice on parking. I notice that the Alexandra recommends the Mailbox but this seems really expensive. I noticed on the Birmingham council website that there is a car park on Dudley Street which doesn't seem too far away.
    Does anybody know if this is a convenient and safe car park? Also would it be open until 11pm at night?
    Thanks for any help, I know this is a long shot!

6 Comments

When i am in the city for gigs and the like i park up by the Sea Life Centre in the multistory off Broad Street but be warned park as near to the exit as possible as when the theaters and such finish you can get stuck waiting to get out. Parking in Brum is frankly pants!

Original Poster

mikebike;4153596

When i am in the city for gigs and the like i park up by the Sea Life … When i am in the city for gigs and the like i park up by the Sea Life Centre in the multistory off Broad Street but be warned park as near to the exit as possible as when the theaters and such finish you can get stuck waiting to get out. Parking in Brum is frankly pants!

Thanks Mike I'll have a look into that now

Original Poster

Cheers Airey

Parking isn't the best in brum and can be expensive.

The pallasades is a 5 min walk to the alex but not sure how much it would cost. It used to be a ncp but i'm sure it's run by someone else now, maybe europarks or something?

There is a car park at the end of wrottesley st, next to big wok (bigwok.co.uk/bir…htm) highly recommended!!!. Again, it is only a couple of mins walk.

Use the NCP next to the Holiday In hotel behind the Alex - 2 min walk to the theatre max, and you got to walk past the stage door
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31139
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio55
      3. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624

See more discussions