Random questions thread

Found 10th Apr 2014
do you have a question?

maybe the misc could help?
Community Updates
Misc
175 Comments
can a relative contest a will on the grounds you did not leave them anything but they are a blood relative?
Get me a new job £25000+ or a trainee CNC Operative in northwest uk. I've had enough of being bullied at my current job I can't cope anymore. There's no trust, nothings confidential no safety concern no one to talk to and just a blame cultured company... But like the majority of people I have a car a house ,bills etc to pay..
Please help, I don't have anywhere else to turn
leelee6781

Get me a new job £25000+ or a trainee CNC Operative in northwest uk. I've … Get me a new job £25000+ or a trainee CNC Operative in northwest uk. I've had enough of being bullied at my current job I can't cope anymore. There's no trust, nothings confidential no safety concern no one to talk to and just a blame cultured company... But like the majority of people I have a car a house ,bills etc to pay.. Please help, I don't have anywhere else to turn

God m8 I realy wish I could

xxx

remember this too will pass, there must be someone to talk to
miles136

can a relative contest a will on the grounds you did not leave them … can a relative contest a will on the grounds you did not leave them anything but they are a blood relative?

Contested probate is the new upcoming files in the legal practice. When making a will you can leave your money/assets to whoever you like. Just because you are a blood relative does not give you the right to inherit. You were not mentioned in the Will for a reason! However if you were financially dependent on the deceased or you think the Will was made after they lost capacity or under undue influence, you could challenge. Yoy cannot challenge on basis of blood relative alone.
miles136

can a relative contest a will on the grounds you did not leave them … can a relative contest a will on the grounds you did not leave them anything but they are a blood relative?

Yes, although I think a lot depends on who the actual beneficiaries are/were. i.e, I think if my Missus left it all to the local smackhead then I'd probably have a good legal case.
My house doesn't have the best water pressure. I've just sold it and was wondering if I should make the buyers aware of this or not? .... no one told me when I bought it ...
Apogee00

My house doesn't have the best water pressure. I've just sold it and was … My house doesn't have the best water pressure. I've just sold it and was wondering if I should make the buyers aware of this or not? .... no one told me when I bought it ...

What goes around comes around.
leelee6781

Get me a new job £25000+ or a trainee CNC Operative in northwest uk. I've … Get me a new job £25000+ or a trainee CNC Operative in northwest uk. I've had enough of being bullied at my current job I can't cope anymore. There's no trust, nothings confidential no safety concern no one to talk to and just a blame cultured company... But like the majority of people I have a car a house ,bills etc to pay.. Please help, I don't have anywhere else to turn

Do you have a family/mortgage to pay for? (I know you said house, but not sure if you mean rental) Have you considered going back to education for a wee bit? Might open a few more doors!
Do i buy converse or vans?
seanbwfc

Neither.
seanbwfc

Vans
I've got it, Peanut butter or Nutella?
seanbwfc

I've got it, Peanut butter or Nutella?

Both together, it tastes like Reeses.
Is the 5 year warranty at John Lewis worth an extra £70 over buying from Curries?
When does the Currys sale end?
what can be done about the overpopulation in the UK which is keeping wages low & driving rental/house prices up because of high demand in some areas?
Situation: You rent a house with 6 months contract, while a house purchase process is going on. Three months later house purchase is over. You consult with landlord asking if you can move out. They say yes but you are liable for rent until another tenant moves in, house goes in rental market. Checkout is arranged by landlord straightaway when you handover keys to landlord. Three months pass, no new tenant is found, you keep paying rent for the locked empty house when landlord only has full access/use to it.

Question: Is the landlord correct is arranging checkout and taking keys away while expecting you to pay £1600 rent each month for the remaining 3 months?
Can i upgrade my phone contract now, It runs out in December.
my mobile data is only 500mb per month, but i have used nearly 1gb this month, however i have not been charged....should i call and find out why?
Where do babies come from?
What is Carol Vorderman's mobile phone number?
Yeah, which way for the answers thread, or even better Q&A thread?
rick77

I'm afraid I can't answer that.

Following the rules of this thread I see
Can someone lend me £1000?
Marina

Situation: You rent a house with 6 months contract, while a house … Situation: You rent a house with 6 months contract, while a house purchase process is going on. Three months later house purchase is over. You consult with landlord asking if you can move out. They say yes but you are liable for rent until another tenant moves in, house goes in rental market. Checkout is arranged by landlord straightaway when you handover keys to landlord. Three months pass, no new tenant is found, you keep paying rent for the locked empty house when landlord only has full access/use to it.Question: Is the landlord correct is arranging checkout and taking keys away while expecting you to pay £1600 rent each month for the remaining 3 months?

If a tenancy agreement has been signed for 'X' amount of months and the tenant moves out prior to that yet is still paying on a monthly basis then I would assume that the tenant should still have rights to access the house and the landlord the same rights of access that they would if the tenant was there full time.
By 'lend' I mean give
mayfair11

Can someone GIVE me £1000.00?
Sebas111

Can someone GIVE me £1000.00?

Sorry, where are my manners, please.
mayfair11

http://www.empireclaims.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Wongas-cute-marketing-masks-fraud-and-theft.png
Why don't you see white dog poo anymore?
scooby76

Why don't you see white dog poo anymore?

It's all harvested and sold as white pudding

http://www.jehancancook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/whitepudding21.jpg
Why are the numbers on a calculator laid out 789-456-123 top to bottom when every other numerical keypad is set logically 123-456-789 ?
coys67

Why are the numbers on a calculator laid out 789-456-123 top to bottom … Why are the numbers on a calculator laid out 789-456-123 top to bottom when every other numerical keypad is set logically 123-456-789 ?

I assume you didn't look at your keyboard's numpad when you typed that (_;)
Transformers

storks
staceybaby

storks

Really? My Mum said they come from here:

http://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Free-babies-r-us-magazine.gif

DarkEnergy2012

what can be done about the overpopulation in the UK which is keeping … what can be done about the overpopulation in the UK which is keeping wages low & driving rental/house prices up because of high demand in some areas?

it is in hand ebola viurs is on its way
rick77

Like an Ask section specifically for the exceptionally helpful members of … Like an Ask section specifically for the exceptionally helpful members of Misc? I foresee tears...

there is an ask section???

ong thats me in bother with the mods again
Why is nobody answering!?

What is the point!
Transformers

look between your legs for a clue
seanbwfc

Can i upgrade my phone contract now, It runs out in December.

no you need only 6 moths left on contract befor up grade, and u will still have to pay large % of outstanding contract, I think O2 let u change any time but it will still cost u most of your contract to do this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions