Random tech news thread...

Found 3rd Dec 2013
Apple lose year on year worldwide market share (but dominate Japan with over 70% market share of smartphone sales!), while BlackBerry reaches almost 0% sales in some markets. In the world of consoles Xbox One and PS4 debut with healthy sales figures with 1.2m and 2.1m consoles sold respectively but it's been a tough week for Nintendo with analysts downgrading expectations of Wii U sales. In other news, Samsung and LG are planning on debuting Flexible Tvs (can you see a use for flex Tvs? Pointless imo) and finally consumers are not taking to electric cars.... Thoughts?
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Sega should make a comeback.

It's time.
ewwaxo

Sega should make a comeback.It's time.

I'm not so sure... I loved the Megadrive/Saturn/Dreamcast but what games have they made lately that has really wowed or broken any grounds? Bayonetta maybe?
ewwaxo

Sega should make a comeback.It's time.

Yeh Sega were good.. what happened to them ? They disappeared when Talc and ironing Starch went out..:)
ei8hty5ive

I'm not so sure... I loved the Megadrive/Saturn/Dreamcast but what games … I'm not so sure... I loved the Megadrive/Saturn/Dreamcast but what games have they made lately that has really wowed or broken any grounds? Bayonetta maybe?

Dream Raiders
ewwaxo

Dream Raiders

Really? An on rail shooter? Really really??!! They've been making that Shizzle since Space Harrier!
ei8hty5ive

Really? An on rail shooter? Really really??!! They've been making that … Really? An on rail shooter? Really really??!! They've been making that Shizzle since Space Harrier!

Yes. There are not enough in the genre.
leelee6781

Yeh Sega were good.. what happened to them ? They disappeared when Talc … Yeh Sega were good.. what happened to them ? They disappeared when Talc and ironing Starch went out..:)

They ran out of money....
new console launches are so boring.

1080 p v teraflops.

blah blah

blast processing - that's where it was at.
I wonder why people Dont want to spend 30k on an electric car when the batterys will probably only last a few years. I also wonder why 7dayshop Dont sell car batteries yet.
http://www.blogcdn.com/green.autoblog.com/media/2013/08/ev1.jpg

good movie

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a2/Who_Killed_The_Electric_Car_cover.jpg/220px-Who_Killed_The_Electric_Car_cover.jpg
ewwaxo

good movie

That Honda makes the C5 look pretty! Damn ugly!
I think Nintendo and Sega should rerelease the SNES and the Megadrive I would be more then willing to buy them (at the right price) I did get a blaze Megadrive but it was a piece of junk.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants