Expired

*******range updated***** Hi guys im looking for a laptop that has very good camera and also long battery life ,around 5-7 hours, the size of screen to b 12" to 14". all that for £250-£350. preferably i3. please help me find one or suggest one. Than

Found 16th Sep 2014
Hi guys
I am looking for a laptop that has very good camera and also long battery life ,around 5-7 hours, the size of screen to b 12" to 14". all that for £250-£350. preferably i3. please help me find one or suggest one. Thank you
Community Updates
13 Comments
good luck. With that price range you're only going to just about find a laptop so never mind higher specs
LOL good luck for finding something that doesn't exist. I know you want lower specs etc but you ain't going to get that battery life on a gameboy let alone laptop.

There is a dell laptop in here at the minute for 169 quid. A solid state drive will increase battery life as will turning down screen brightness
suppose you could buy a used laptop or a new chromebook
Graham1979

LOL good luck for finding something that doesn't exist. I know you want … LOL good luck for finding something that doesn't exist. I know you want lower specs etc but you ain't going to get that battery life on a gameboy let alone laptop.There is a dell laptop in here at the minute for 169 quid. A solid state drive will increase battery life as will turning down screen brightness

with 5 - 7 hours battery life ?
davidian84

a new chromebook

This is you best bet.
Try an etcha-sketch LOL.

Go for a chrome book I agree
davidian84

a new chromebook

Graham1979

Try an etcha-sketch LOL.Go for a chrome book I agree

thanks but needed Skype as well
if you don't mind second hand ones you can try ebay for something like hp elitebook
cambargins

if you don't mind second hand ones you can try ebay for something like hp … if you don't mind second hand ones you can try ebay for something like hp elitebook

I think second hand has a battery problems

Graham1979

LOL good luck for finding something that doesn't exist. I know you want … LOL good luck for finding something that doesn't exist. I know you want lower specs etc but you ain't going to get that battery life on a gameboy let alone laptop.There is a dell laptop in here at the minute for 169 quid. A solid state drive will increase battery life as will turning down screen brightness

davidian84

suppose you could buy a used laptop or a new chromebook

Graham1979

davidian84

a new chromebook

Graham1979

Graham1979

cambargins

if you don't mind second hand ones you can try ebay for something like hp … if you don't mind second hand ones you can try ebay for something like hp elitebook

allowed

This is you best bet.

what about this one? with staff discount. .tesco.com/dir…472

IS ANY GOOD?

Edited by: "planet2sky" 16th Sep 2014
at that price theres loads of options. search i3 on here, amazon have some, and check review sites. Though dont believe battery details, i googled a review
Battery life on the X451 is pretty standard for a 14 inch notebook, the X451 lasted us around 3:30 hours on continuous usage of web browsing, word processing and music streaming. - See more at: klgadgetguy.com/201…ew/
Range is now updated (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions