Groups

Rangers 1 - 0 Bursaspor

Banned
    what was your thoughts on the game? they had a good few chances. good goal also

11 Comments

great performance and I think kirk broadfoot has finally found his level.

The spl must be to easy for the big man and he just switches off hence all his mistakes.

Thought it was good game from a neutrals point of view-the man utd game was dire to watch,even tho rangers got the draw.

I find it strange that despite having no money,and the press predicting a whitewash for rangers in europe that they have made a very decent start to the campaign. As someone who supports ALL British teams in europe,I have been pleasantly surprised by the start they have made.

Edited by: "barky" 30th Sep 2010

barky

Thought it was good game from a neutrals point of view-the man utd game … Thought it was good game from a neutrals point of view-the man utd game was dire to watch,even tho rangers got the draw.I find it strange that despite having no money,and the press predicting a whitewash for rangers in europe that they have made a very decent start to the campaign. As someone who supports ALL British teams in europe,I have been pleasantly surprised by the start they have made.

Totally agree.
    Walter Smith has done an amazing job with the squad in the last few years, despite the problems with the clubs financial situation.

barky

Thought it was good game from a netrals point of view-the man utd game … Thought it was good game from a netrals point of view-the man utd game was dire to watch,even tho rangers got the draw.I find it strange that despite having no money,and the press predicting a whitewash for rangers in europe that they have made a very decent start to the campaign. As someone who supports ALL British teams in europe,I have been pleasantly surprised by the start they have made.

I hate that no money myth, since walter smith has come back he's had nearly depending on which transfer fees you believe between £25-35 million to spend. Even our wages are still massive relatively. jelavic with rapid vienna was reportedly on 3 grand a week which with rangers is now closer to 15. Last year unireas entire team cost one tenth of what we paid for kyle lafferty.
    It was a great performance but I get annoyed when the media up here uses the no cash myth to big up our achievements but doesn't highlight the facts when things like the unirea debacle happen.

ants97

I hate that no money myth, since walter smith has come back he's had … I hate that no money myth, since walter smith has come back he's had nearly depending on which transfer fees you believe between £25-35 million to spend. Even our wages are still massive relatively. jelavic with rapid vienna was reportedly on 3 grand a week which with rangers is now closer to 15. Last year unireas entire team cost one tenth of what we paid for kyle lafferty. It was a great performance but I get annoyed when the media up here uses the no cash myth to big up our achievements but doesn't highlight the facts when things like the unirea debacle happen.

It's not a myth FFS, you publish accounts that tell everyone you own a fortune and the tax man is after you.

As for the game, Rangers played well 1st half, dire and backs to the wall 2nd half against a poor side.

Banned

Is that correct? It was Rangers fist win in the Champions league proper?

guv

No. Their first win in 13 games.

guv

no that I think was spurs honour last night. well done.

Banned

guv

ants97

no that I think was spurs honour last night. well done.

13? Crikey!

I didnt catch the comment in full tbh.

Undefeated! X) Mind you, with the holders away coming up next, and half the players out through injury, suspension, or suspension by TV... that's gonna be a tough one to keep!

guv

Undefeated! X) Mind you, with the holders away coming up next, and half … Undefeated! X) Mind you, with the holders away coming up next, and half the players out through injury, suspension, or suspension by TV... that's gonna be a tough one to keep!

nah this champions league stuff is easy, just go 5--4-1 and you'll be fine.X)

Banned

moob

No. Their first win in 13 games.

Unfortunately Celtics Away stats are much worse. My tips just don't seem to be coming in right now.

Rangers 1 - 6 Bursaspor.
    , however I'll take that for an aggregate score.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions