Expired

rangers fc bedside lamp and ceiling light shade??

6 replies
Found 12th Mar 2009
anyone know where i would find the above? my wee boy wants a rangers bedroom but im finding it difficult to locate these items. thanks in advance for any help given xx

6 Comments

JJB Sports are the official sellers of Rangers stuff...nothing on their website.. might be worth a try having a look in their shops?

Original Poster

i have tried the rangers mega stores which is the jjb rangers stores and rangers arent making them any more cant find them anywhere lol, even nothing on ebay :thinking:

You could even try emailing the club.. you never know they might be able to point you in the right direction??

you could hold it until the summer then when boyd gets papped down to the championship give him a shout, I'm sure he'll have loads of stuff like this that he'll want to get shot of.

or to be more constructive try the barras for less than official merchandise, maybe even car boot sale although I'm amazed we still don't make this kind of thing when you consider some of the pap we do. Good luck in getting the stuff.

Original Poster

ants97;4620531

you could hold it until the summer then when boyd gets papped down to the … you could hold it until the summer then when boyd gets papped down to the championship give him a shout, I'm sure he'll have loads of stuff like this that he'll want to get shot of. or to be more constructive try the barras for less than official merchandise, maybe even car boot sale although I'm amazed we still don't make this kind of thing when you consider some of the pap we do. Good luck in getting the stuff.

im amazed too, we still make duvet sets, cushions, alarm clocks, wall clocks but for some strange reason they stopped lamps, light shades n wallpaper :thinking: the barras may well b a good idea :thumbsup: cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. good place to buy stocks33
    2. Typical cost of boiler installation711
    3. Android TV box help?54
    4. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset36

See more discussions