Rangers FC vs Zenit St Petersburg game in May...Tickets??

Anyone got 1 or 2 tickets they could sell me for this game?
Only if you arent able to go and would like to sell them, 1 or 2 would be great

thanks folks

15 Comments

Have you tried e-bay. Doubt anyone on here would sell them to you any cheaper than the going rate.
Some sold the other day for seven grand!!

Original Poster

Well there is no way i would pay that, i could probably hire a helicopter for 90min for that price, and hover right above the stadium lol

Im willing to go up to £150, im only seeing if there is a spare ticket on here thats all lol

saxo_appeal;2028370

Well there is no way i would pay that, i could probably hire a helicopter … Well there is no way i would pay that, i could probably hire a helicopter for 90min for that price, and hover right above the stadium lolIm willing to go up to £150, im only seeing if there is a spare ticket on here thats all lol

Sorry didn;t mean to poke my nose in. It's just my mate in work was selling his ticket on e-bay so it was fresh in my memory.

Good luck, hope you get one within your price range :oops:

What Man United V Rangers game?

Do you mean the Rangers FC vs Zenit St Petersburg in Manchester?

must be a big fan if he doesn't even know who they are playing :whistling:

well they will play if Man Utd win the champs lg, and Rangers win the UEFA cup, but that'll be in August.

mug51;2029152

well they will play if Man Utd win the champs lg, and Rangers win the … well they will play if Man Utd win the champs lg, and Rangers win the UEFA cup, but that'll be in August.

Yes, but it won't be in Manchester!

mug51;2029152

well they will play if Man Utd win the champs lg, and Rangers win the … well they will play if Man Utd win the champs lg, and Rangers win the UEFA cup, but that'll be in August.

so it's not in may and not in manchester ;-) so the op obviously isn't looking for tickets for that

Original Poster

Yeh sorry i got carried away lol

its the Rangers FC vs Zenit St Petersburg lol

DOH !!!!

Its not for me its for a mate Offshore who is looking for tickets, he wont get them anyway

Hi saxo_appeal,

I have a ticket, but is on my name!!!
PM me ONLY if you are REALLY interested. I will offer it for 200£ (Negotiable)

Thanks

Original Poster

Thanks and you have been PM'd

Banned

chrysha;2028987

What Man United V Rangers game?

Funny, when I first saw the header (changed now) I was thinking the same!

Original Poster

tee hee hee....aw you guys !! lol

Original Poster

Sorry Jngothi but i really need you to pm me, my mate is going to go elsewhere if your not selling.

Original Poster

jngothi thats TWICE you have been on now and not replied to my PM or thread post.

thanks for wasting MY time and others !!! :x:x:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86145
    2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
    3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
    4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions