Rangers game Tues 7:45... Any Web feeds ?

Found 20th Oct 2009
Thanks

Any www feeds for this ?

maxmix

(Had a couple of friends on FB asking too lol) and I know you guys will know

16 Comments

you tried iraqgoals ?

Just to show I ain't bitter...

]http//ww…17&

Original Poster

moob;6635681

Just to show I ain't … Just to show I ain't bitter...]http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=51017&part=sports

lol

Thanks M8 and others

maxmix

We're gonna win anyway, no need to watch it. :whistling:

Missed a penalty :w00t:

dontdothatagain;6636143

We're gonna win anyway, no need to watch it. :whistling:

So it was you that jinxed it!

Hopefully not. :?

I'm glad I gave you that link now. What an embarrassment!

That's your own Artmedia right there - at home as well! :lol: :lol:

I'm not surprised Rangers lost..

The standard of football from both Celtic and Rangers recently is atrocious.

thrustmaster;6642512

I'm not surprised Rangers lost.. The standard of football from both … I'm not surprised Rangers lost.. The standard of football from both Celtic and Rangers recently is atrocious.

I don't care about celtic let them deal with their own problems.

Smith if he had an ounce of dignity would have handed in hie resignation today. that was embarrassing last night and to be honest it had been coming. We have been outplayed in every single game so far this season.

And I'm fed up of this nonsense that there's no cash for players. Since smith came back he's spent £30 milion including 10 times the sum of unireas record signing on kyle lafferty.

smith out now.

Banned

moob;6642452

I'm glad I gave you that link now. What an embarrassment!That's your own … I'm glad I gave you that link now. What an embarrassment!That's your own Artmedia right there - at home as well! :lol: :lol:

as much as it pains me I have to agree

I though Kaunas was bad, but this is worse

at least Celtic horsed Artmedia on their own patch

Banned

ants97;6642565

smith out now.

wont solve anything

dimebars;6643021

wont solve anything

yes it will. it would freshen up the players that are already there. a craig levein or john hughes would have the players at ibrox at least trying to play football.

smiths time has gone, he missed the chance to leave on a high after the uefa cup final, he missed the chance after the league was handed to us by a celtic team in freefall now his stale training, tactics, negative football, reliance on lee mcculloch(£2million I might add 7 times more than unireas record transfer) will mean he in my eyes will leave the club as the man who killed rangers.

Banned

agree that McCulloch is a waste at CB (or anywhere else), however if he goes we will be left with Itchy & Scratchy who will do exactly the same as Smith

dimebars;6643015

as much as it pains me I have to agreeI though Kaunas was bad, but this … as much as it pains me I have to agreeI though Kaunas was bad, but this is worseat least Celtic horsed Artmedia on their own patch

:?

dimebars;6643112

agree that McCulloch is a waste at CB (or anywhere else), however if he … agree that McCulloch is a waste at CB (or anywhere else), however if he goes we will be left with Itchy & Scratchy who will do exactly the same as Smith

their contracts are up in january as well so as much as mccoist is a legend he can go along with durrant who just seems to be walters tea boy. as for mcdowall I don't get how he can stand by and watch that dross. I've got celtic supportin mates that said his celtic reserve team played free flowing passing football now the only tactic we seem to have is mcgregor punting it to the left wing and seeing if we can make touch. So far that he can leave as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769195
    2. word association Game74144850
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247558
    4. Marmite2025

See more discussions