Rangers V Man City

Just got tickets thought i would share it with the misc!

Any of you other bluenose's going ?0

Or are their even any city fans making the trip up! ?

15 Comments

im going even though im a hearts fan going to see man city to be honest.

Original Poster

big willy style;5777094

im going even though im a hearts fan going to see man city to be honest.

to tell you the truth mate, me too. Couldnt pass up the chance to see Robinho play live! Hope he pulls a few tricks out his bag, make it a memorable night! Hoping for man city's best and some rangers youngsters and lots of goals!

Banned

lol even playing 8 strikers man city would still beat any scottish team fact scottish football is 2nd rate

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;5777120

lol even playing 8 strikers man city would still beat any scottish team … lol even playing 8 strikers man city would still beat any scottish team fact scottish football is 2nd rate

im i wrong in thinking that we beat chelski in a pre-season friendly 2 seasons ago! NO IM NOT !!!!!
oh and when celtic went on their Uefa cup run didnt they beat liverpool!!

Hmmm i still cant see the downside for scottish football here!

mod

Trolling, Trolls: * Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts, derogatory comments, throwing insults, making personal attacks and deliberately inciting a negative response from other members. This is called trolling; in public forums and won't be tolerated here.

Trolling posts removed

Please keep to the topic of conversation, which is clearly "Rangers V Man City"
"Just got tickets thought i would share it with the misc!

Any of you other bluenose's going ?0

Or are their even any city fans making the trip up! ?"

http://goofuponastar.com/s/155.jpg

Banned

I think you will find there is a lot of City fans making the journey up , you may want to have a peek at the following site
bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/for…php

and I got my new shirt today and how lush is it

rugger-tyke;5777186

will the mancs be causing a riot ?

what the mancs would class as a riot us weegies would call it a minor disturbance :thumbsup:

rm13_hammer;5777120

lol even playing 8 strikers man city would still beat any scottish team … lol even playing 8 strikers man city would still beat any scottish team fact scottish football is 2nd rate

bar rangers and celtic, they would come top 10 in the premiership if they were let in lol

micoo;5777474

bar rangers and celtic, they would come top 10 in the premiership if they … bar rangers and celtic, they would come top 10 in the premiership if they were let in lol

rangers/celtic championship top 10 at best

Original Poster

transit;5777488

rangers/celtic championship top 10 at best

again i must inform you that rangers and celtic have beaten liverpool and chelski resepectivly in previous seasons! both have reached the final of a european competition. only the top 4 in england are really any better than rangers or celtic!

and thats without most of the money english teams get from tv deals

Original Poster

dog_cop;5777386

I think you will find there is a lot of City fans making the journey up , … I think you will find there is a lot of City fans making the journey up , you may want to have a peek at the following site http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/index.phpand I got my new shirt today and how lush is it

should be a good day. looking forward to seeing the new team city are putting together! (still dont think they will break top 4 tho)

scotland88;5777692

should be a good day. looking forward to seeing the new team city are … should be a good day. looking forward to seeing the new team city are putting together! (still dont think they will break top 4 tho)

Once they sign Terry and Lescott they will be IMO.

celtic beat man u not that long ago

scotland88;5777673

again i must inform you that rangers and celtic have beaten liverpool and … again i must inform you that rangers and celtic have beaten liverpool and chelski resepectivly in previous seasons! both have reached the final of a european competition. only the top 4 in england are really any better than rangers or celtic! and thats without most of the money english teams get from tv deals

one off games dont make a season FACT
again i must inform you celtic/rangers are championship football top 10 at best!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763841
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415114079

See more discussions