I'll go for Seville winning 2-0 *sob*

17 Comments

3-0 Seville

Banned

2-1

come on leeds 3-1 carlisle

2-2 they are a good team but at home u got a chance :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Rangers are playing well, don't want to give it the old kiss of death but Naismith should have had a penalty. :x :?

Original Poster

Brilliant

Banned

lol kiss of death was introduced

come on leeds we were gifted a penalty foir nothing 1-0

Original Poster

The prolific Jermaine Beckford

Banned

hunchback;6434356

The prolific Jermaine Beckford

t'was but another penalty missed mate got it on rebound.....we aint got a pen taker

colchester beating charlton 3-0 too, puts us 5 points clear if it stays as we are with charlton on sat

good times

Original Poster

2-0 Seville bad times lol

Banned

2-1 prediction come on rangers

casparwhite;6434564

2-1 prediction come on rangers

4-0, unlucky:)

Banned

Unfortunately the UEFA directive to referees to ensure that the teams from the big leagues continue in the Champions League has been effected to its full degree this evening at Ibrox

Rangers denied the biggest stick-on stonewall penalty in living memory, Sevilla awarded the biggest non-free kick from which they score

The first goal is always crucial - if Rangers went in at half time 1-0 up then it would be a completely differnet scoreline

Banned

skusey;6434607

4-0, unlucky:)

oh man, carlisle got 1 back as well

bad times

dimebars;6434622

Unfortunately the UEFA directive to referees to ensure that the teams … Unfortunately the UEFA directive to referees to ensure that the teams from the big leagues continue in the Champions League has been effected to its full degree this evening at IbroxRangers denied the biggest stick-on stonewall penalty in living memory, Sevilla awarded the biggest non-free kick from which they scoreThe first goal is always crucial - if Rangers went in at half time 1-0 up then it would be a completely differnet scoreline

4-1 was harsh then?:?

Banned

skusey;6434867

as i said - first goal is crucial

if we had went one up instead of them I doubt it would have been 4-1. we were all over them until that point.

skusey;6434867

Ha Ha class :thumbsup:

a crazy 20 min spell, we went to sleep. fairly confortable up until that 1st goal from a free kick that well just wasn't. as for that penalty you'll be lucky to see a more blatant penalty this season in the champs league. the ref was out of his depth.

one gripe about rothen i'm now fairly certain he's just a skinnier slower version of charlie adam and I'm beginning to see why psg practically gave us money to take him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171

See more discussions