Groups

Rangers vs Dundee utd

I know the score last night was a belter!! But I was talking to someone at work and I am convinced.... Did this not happen a good few years ago but Dundee were the ones who beat Rangers 7-1????? It must have been at least 4 or so years ago......

Hope someone can help

16 Comments

Ever since i put a fiver on Dundee Utd to win the SPL they have gone downhill :x

Have to rely on Hibs now as i also have a fiver on them :thumbsup:

yes, you are one crazy blonde chick! We got beaten 7-1 by Celtic in 1957 but don't recall Utd ever doing it.

But never mind that. What about Kris Boyd? SPLs highest ever scorer. This weekend is going to be a belter. Rangers have scored 23 goals in 5 games. Can we do it against the tic?

Yes we can.:whistling:

darren9030;7381631

Ever since i put a fiver on Dundee Utd to win the SPL they have gone … Ever since i put a fiver on Dundee Utd to win the SPL they have gone downhill :xHave to rely on Hibs now as i also have a fiver on them :thumbsup:

why on earth would you stick any cash on a team that has come 9th and 5th twice in the last 3 years and never really improved their squad significantly in the summer. madness.

hibs on the other hand would've been a decent outside shot had they brought in a decent keeper. still worth a punt to finish above celtic and finsh 2nd after tony the third looses the plot completely and runs back to the championship.

darren9030;7381631

Ever since i put a fiver on Dundee Utd to win the SPL they have gone … Ever since i put a fiver on Dundee Utd to win the SPL they have gone downhill :xHave to rely on Hibs now as i also have a fiver on them :thumbsup:

Rangers and Celtic are bad but not bad enough to let anyone else have a chance. Rangers pummeled hibs last week also.

darren9030;7381631

More chance of buffallo bill coming back alive than hibs winning anything!!!!!

darren9030;7381631

Im a hibs fan but I dont think theyll win it, the Scottish leagues need sorting out they are a farce, Hibs have done remarkably well to even be in contention

They also beat Dundee Utd 7-1 in Feb 2005 in the semi final of the league cup but i cannot find any loss by Rangers by that kind of score unless it was a friendly

big willy style;7381723

More chance of buffallo bill coming back alive than hibs winning … More chance of buffallo bill coming back alive than hibs winning anything!!!!!

Considering i backed West Ham to win the Premier League Hibs are a better bet :lol:

Original Poster

darren9030;7381748

They also beat Dundee Utd 7-1 in Feb 2005 in the semi final of the league … They also beat Dundee Utd 7-1 in Feb 2005 in the semi final of the league cup but i cannot find any loss by Rangers by that kind of score unless it was a friendly

Oooooo this is maybe the match I was thinking of hahaha my bad cheers :thumbsup:

darren9030;7381770

Considering i backed West Ham to win the Premier League Hibs are a better … Considering i backed West Ham to win the Premier League Hibs are a better bet :lol:

Its people like you that make bookies remarkably rich :roll:

Next time you want a bet come and see me and ill give double the odds of the bookies :thinking:

darren9030;7381770

Considering i backed West Ham to win the Premier League Hibs are a better … Considering i backed West Ham to win the Premier League Hibs are a better bet :lol:

I know we can save a lot on HUKD but no need to just throw it away. Let me guess. Did you bet on those too Irish twins to win X factor?:whistling:

iNSOMANiAC;7381828

Its people like you that make bookies remarkably rich :roll:Next time you … Its people like you that make bookies remarkably rich :roll:Next time you want a bet come and see me and ill give double the odds of the bookies :thinking:

OK - what odds on Phil Taylor to win the pdc :-D ( may well just take up your doubled odds :whistling: )

stevieglesga;7381872

I know we can save a lot on HUKD but no need to just throw it away. Let … I know we can save a lot on HUKD but no need to just throw it away. Let me guess. Did you bet on those too Irish twins to win X factor?:whistling:

I actually had Stacey to win it at 4/1 although i never watched it :oops:

darren9030;7381899

OK - what odds on Phil Taylor to win the pdc :-D ( may well just take up … OK - what odds on Phil Taylor to win the pdc :-D ( may well just take up your doubled odds :whistling: )

You cant start trying to get sensible bets now, thats just not cricket !

iNSOMANiAC;7381963

You cant start trying to get sensible bets now, thats just not cricket !

:lol:

stevieglesga;7381691

yes, you are one crazy blonde chick! We got beaten 7-1 by Celtic in 1957 … yes, you are one crazy blonde chick! We got beaten 7-1 by Celtic in 1957 but don't recall Utd ever doing it.But never mind that. What about Kris Boyd? SPLs highest ever scorer. This weekend is going to be a belter. Rangers have scored 23 goals in 5 games. Can we do it against the tic?Yes we can.:whistling:

It took him a while, 3 seasons longer than Larsson, but he got there in the end. If the lad would lay off the booze and charlie, he could become a really good player some day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions