Groups

Rapidshare!!!

Is there any way of skipping the wait times? I have tried all the download programmes and they dont work!!

Maybe someone got one to sell me (cheaper)?

Few things I want to get and they have all come up at one time!!

Thanks!!

12 Comments

yes there is, PAY FOR IT

yea, you need to get the paid account..

Banned

restart your connection

Original Poster

wickedteen;4327691

yes there is, PAY FOR IT

A23;4327714

yea, you need to get the paid account..

Yea I know that, but there are ways but but IP address is the same so these downloaders dont work!! Its £50 a year and dont upload so dont get any points!

I havent found a program that works for it, there are loads that claim to but they dont work, easier just to pay the few quid for a months membership, if you find any files to download with megaupload instead i think the downloads are unlimited on there once you have paid.Rapidshare have now imposed a limit on download traffic , so if you download large files your screwed basically

Original Poster

ODB_69;4327720

restart your connection

Dont work as something with dynamic IP!!

Its only about a fiver for a month.

You can even get a 48 hour account.

Banned

It always makes me laugh when pirates try to get round charges for pirating!

Don't be a tight wad. Put your hand in your pocket or bide your time and wait as they have instructed.

Do you need a new account Naeem? I think I gave you one before, has it stopped working?

Original Poster

Abvance;4328082

Do you need a new account Naeem? I think I gave you one before, has it … Do you need a new account Naeem? I think I gave you one before, has it stopped working?

Erm have not checked as had about 3 days left? Had expired!!

EDIT: Just checked my PM's and found the message and that account is valid, is it alright I use it?

that account has been extended, use as much as you want!

Abvance;4328304

that account has been extended, use as much as you want!

any chance of sharing?:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions