Groups

Rapidshare Help Please

I have used the rapidshare download manager for about 2 months then i tried to open it the other day and it didnt load just a box came up saying check your connection.

Uninstalled and re-installed about 5 times and nothing, tried loads of IDM's from google and download.com and when i finish the installation it says IDM has been licensed with the wrong serial or something and it is now closing.

Ive been onto the rapidshare site and tried to download their manager and still nothing.

At the moment im using igetter but it takes agggeess 'cos its link by link and download managers are so much easier. Does anyone know of any good ones i could use? At the moment my accounts just been wasted.

cheers

7 Comments

flashget is a good download manager - its also free

Original Poster

sourcelives;3536126

flashget is a good download manager - its also free

yeh i used flashget for quite awhile before,tried downloading it last night and got some flash video thing. could you please link me to it?
    thanks

i use internet download manager myself (IDM)

Original Poster

VirusUK;3536643

i use internet download manager myself (IDM)

yeh thats what im trying to download but everytime it says something about an incorrect serial. So annoying!il try flashget

deadduck_145;3536159

yeh i used flashget for quite awhile before,tried downloading it last … yeh i used flashget for quite awhile before,tried downloading it last night and got some flash video thing. could you please link me to it?thanks

The link for flashget?
    just download it from flashget.com/en/…htm

Original Poster

sourcelives;3540647

The link for flashget?just download it from … The link for flashget?just download it from http://www.flashget.com/en/download.htm

cheers, it still wont work though? I copy and paste the link, then click 'add' in flashget and it just downloads the link not the actual file. any ideas?

deadduck_145;3540654

cheers, it still wont work though? I copy and paste the link, then click … cheers, it still wont work though? I copy and paste the link, then click 'add' in flashget and it just downloads the link not the actual file. any ideas?

I think you need to go to tools>default download properties> check login to server and put your rapidshare account details in
    Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1829
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421244
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions