rapidshare resellers?

anyone bought from one?
    Whats the cheapest for a year?
    Thanks
    Jack

9 Comments

Original Poster

Seems more expensive!

might be wrong but wont re-sellers be offering less bandwidth and less downloads ? dont qoute me on that

Original Poster

Im not sure hence the asking

Banned

if you take out a new rapidshare account you are restricted to speed and how much you downlaod.

Original Poster

Really?
    How much etc

Original Poster

Yeahh that would be fine

my account runs out on the 15th or 17th of this month i dont really plan on extending it, cos if i buy a new one i get 8000 points just another 2000 and i get a month free, am i right in thinking you just want a permenant account to use thrughout the year i might point you in the direction of my local warez site and theres always people giving rs accounts on there for nothing

tsar_nate;4033696

my account runs out on the 15th or 17th of this month i dont really plan … my account runs out on the 15th or 17th of this month i dont really plan on extending it, cos if i buy a new one i get 8000 points just another 2000 and i get a month free, am i right in thinking you just want a permenant account to use thrughout the year i might point you in the direction of my local warez site and theres always people giving rs accounts on there for nothing

really? and no catch? :? i don't see what they get in return

A23;4033750

really? and no catch? :? i don't see what they get in return

well lets say sharing is caring if you know what i mean :P

oh and no catch i let a few friends use mine and they cant chage the pass i wasnt that bothered really
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. word association Game74044563

See more discussions