raptorcigs;5282299

HAD MI TACKLE TESTED JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR THE DAY OF DOOM LOL

awww you be ok hun, wishing you a speedy recovery x

Got them Sassie, thanks very much

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5282383

Got them Sassie, thanks very much

your welcome hun x

She was getting harassed, but still lurks.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5282394

you being serious? if so best get rid of this dont want it to be seen as harrassing her, just miss her posts

sassie;5282409

you being serious? if so best get rid of this dont want it to be seen as … you being serious? if so best get rid of this dont want it to be seen as harrassing her, just miss her posts

It's my pleasure.

Spammed.

thesaint;5282394

How can someone be harressed ffs on here, get the ignore button working, and dont give out personal info...simple

Original Poster Banned

ok, moved on to raps now - lol

Hello skinny jeans Sassie:-Dx

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5282486

Hello skinny jeans Sassie:-Dx

he,he,he hey you, and yes i did wear them out :w00t::w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;5282451

How can someone be harressed ffs on here, get the ignore button working, … How can someone be harressed ffs on here, get the ignore button working, and dont give out personal info...simple

I get harassed, so it's possible.
Even if you don't give out personal info, they find it and publish it on the forum. Happens to me regularly.

Lost count of the amount of threads I have spammed because some think it's clever. :-(

sassie;5282498

he,he,he hey you, and yes i did wear them out :w00t::w00t:

heh and there's me thinking you bottled it:p good for you!
Did you get bibbed up when you walked down the street by men in flash sports cars?

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5282523

heh and there's me thinking you bottled it:p good for you! Did you get … heh and there's me thinking you bottled it:p good for you! Did you get bibbed up when you walked down the street by men in flash sports cars?

in the boots i was wearing i couldnt have walked anywhere trust me, i was like over 6ft in them - and lost me balance at one stage - pmsl

sassie;5282533

in the boots i was wearing i couldnt have walked anywhere trust me, i was … in the boots i was wearing i couldnt have walked anywhere trust me, i was like over 6ft in them - and lost me balance at one stage - pmsl

awww Sassie :lol:
You've got to work that look hehe hang in there girl x

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5282567

awww Sassie :lol:You've got to work that look hehe hang in there girl x

pmsl - wont be wearing either again, skinnies aint for me, and heels deffo not, felt like my feet where broken for two days, but it was funny i was stood in the door way having a ciggie and a nice looking bloke walked into pub and as i turned to see, followed him with my eys as my top half moved i lost complete balance, thank the lawd he was in the pub at this stage :w00t:

sassie;5282594

pmsl - wont be wearing either again, skinnies aint for me, and heels … pmsl - wont be wearing either again, skinnies aint for me, and heels deffo not, felt like my feet where broken for two days, but it was funny i was stood in the door way having a coggie and a nice looking bloke walked into pub and as i turned to see followed him with my eys as my top half moved i lost complete balance, than **** he was in the pub at this stage :w00t:

haha classy Sassie:thumbsup: xx aww lets hope it don't find its way to youtube
ah my face hurts now. I am having such a great day today! I got out of my three mobile phone contract thanks to hukd. And everyone's been making me laugh so much.

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5282635

haha classy Sassie:thumbsup: xx aww lets hope it don't find its way to … haha classy Sassie:thumbsup: xx aww lets hope it don't find its way to youtube :pah my face hurts now. I am having such a great day today! I got out of my three mobile phone contract thanks to hukd. And everyone's been making me laugh so much.

yeah i have no decorum :oops:

wow lucky you well done, how long had you got left of your contract, and more importantly did you find something better

sassie;5282676

yeah i have no decorum :oops:wow lucky you well done, how long had you … yeah i have no decorum :oops:wow lucky you well done, how long had you got left of your contract, and more importantly did you find something better

Don't worry about it, i got my head shut in the bus door on the last date and the guy saw it too:oops: we should go out on the pull together prop each other up lol

oh thanks! I had till 2010 an eternity of a contract so it was a blessing to get out of it.
I am going with Pay as you go now. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

eugh it wasnt a date, im happily single and dont want to be any other way, but like looking - pmsl

sassie;5282709

eugh it wasnt a date, im happily single and dont want to be any other … eugh it wasnt a date, im happily single and dont want to be any other way, but like looking - pmsl

Sassie what have you said? Your inbox will be full of links from guys showing ...
because you like looking :giggle:
I'm off now Sassie have a great evening girl bye xx
ps.feel free to forward links ;-)

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5282755

Sassie what have you said? Your inbox will be full of links from guys … Sassie what have you said? Your inbox will be full of links from guys showing ...because you like looking :giggle:I'm off now Sassie have a great evening girl bye xxps.feel free to forward links ;-)

i never get any from here, they know im dog rough and aint even seen me - lol

just scoffing some galaxy so all good here, you have a good evening to, take care x

Banned

thesaint;5282521

Lost count of the amount of threads I have spammed

Why not record that in your database?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522892
    2. word association Game74244937
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3599
    4. Boredom11