Groups

Rare/odd coke cans, are they worth keeping?

I have an empty but sealed coke can (must have missed being filled somehow) and a full and sealed diet coke missing all the details on the can (just says diet coke).

I've kept them thinking maybe they are collectable, but does anyone think they really are? Does coke regulary mess up their cans?

11 Comments

Maybe in 200+ years maybe worth something but not in your time, sorry.

I once sold an empty coke can on ebay for about a tenner It was from the World Cup in Portugal, and had a certain footballer on it, I can't remember who...lol!

Bit of a 'mare to pack, like....

You must drink loads of cans to come across them?

I've never seen an empty coke can but still sealed. I'd be more miffed that I was ripped off than thinking if I could sell it on lol.

you selling them? my nephew collects cans of cokes from all over the world, he would love them..

Original Poster

hodsey77;4354019

I once sold an empty coke can on ebay for about a tenner It was from … I once sold an empty coke can on ebay for about a tenner It was from the World Cup in Portugal, and had a certain footballer on it, I can't remember who...lol! Bit of a 'mare to pack, like....

cool, lucky you. yeah I had thought it would be hard to post an empty can without it getting dented. mine doesn't have anything exciting on :-(

Original Poster

they were given to me by my oh's nan, strangely got them within a couple of month's, and she doesn't drink that much

as for selling I'd have no idea of worth, I was really thinking of whether it was worth stashing them for another 10yrs or so or not

lol just brought some coke

Banned

worth holding on to them as they are rare.

a local 'can co' (hint hint) used to sell batches of part filled, etc cans to their employees for very little money, perhaps they came in some thing like that

I still have the glass pammy bottle from Virgin cola! Who remembers that?

Show us a pic please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions