1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Raspberry pi cheaper to buy starter kit or separates?

Just getting some Amazon vouchers Is it better to buy just the board and spend the £12 on the box, micro sd card and psu or is it cheaper to buy the starter kit I am not sure on what will work best and the quality of the components.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…KGP

5 Comments

what do you want to use it for? I got one last year, not sure of the current prices but this site is great for finding bargain SD cards / USB sticks / Cases etc...

Was cheaper for me to buy seperate

It actually looks quite good value at £34.95 for £11 extra for case, psu and 8GB card but unfortunately 8GB is low capacity. For me I needed a minimum 16GB. Did you get the Amazon invite for a £5 voucher if you buy a £20 gift card. If so that will bring it down a bit.

I'd say go with the pack if 8GB is acceptable to you otherwise separate.

Original Poster

kjcoolcat

what do you want to use it for? I got one last year, not sure of the … what do you want to use it for? I got one last year, not sure of the current prices but this site is great for finding bargain SD cards / USB sticks / Cases etc...Was cheaper for me to buy seperate

Anything just a mess with really

Yes and no
    If you have spare psu or microsd cards (4gb or more) its cheaper to buy them separately, otherwise its a solid bundle.

Original Poster

Great thanks will buy the bundle
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?511
      2. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?1014
      3. Oneplus 5 or lg g6?11
      4. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover33

See more discussions