9/10
9/10 Lost Voice Man won BGT
33910895-pTz17.jpg
Still another year to go so.... 4/10 today
4 out of 30.
bat/hell
cinq sur dix
Today: 5 out of 30.
Yesterday was probably a seven out of ten. Puppy spent most of the day asleep on me which was very cute but meant I didn't get much done. Was in a lot of pain from my ankle but that was my fault. Don't try dancing on a recently broken ankle. Also they have finished tarmacing the road which is a big bonus. Much easier on the car. Resetting the counter for today to a ten and we'll see if I need to make an deductions.
Give yesterday as 5 out of 10 got some things done but it was never going to live up to Sunday.
6 out of 30 today.
Yeah worked that out yesterday FP (and not with a pencil)

7/10 today spent an hour this morning doing something gave up and delegated it and now the deligalty(?) has delegated to someone else.

But apart from that been a beautiful day/many leeks were planted.
I'd give today a strong seven. I managed to sort out my sewing project which was a plus. Contractors spent all day noisily digging up the road they put in outside my house on Monday to add a rumble strip. Still not finished and blocked me in all day. On the plus side, son loved it. Point off for the overcast weather although I can actually see blue sky now. Another point removed for the rain at the French open as I was quite enjoying it and I am jealous of the rain.
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

I'd give today a strong seven. I managed to sort out my sewing project …I'd give today a strong seven. I managed to sort out my sewing project which was a plus. Contractors spent all day noisily digging up the road they put in outside my house on Monday to add a rumble strip. Still not finished and blocked me in all day. On the plus side, son loved it. Point off for the overcast weather although I can actually see blue sky now. Another point removed for the rain at the French open as I was quite enjoying it and I am jealous of the rain.

I put it on just as the rain started as well how is the ankle ?

might have to add other point got shrooms !
Wongy1103 m ago

I put it on just as the rain started as well how is the ankle ?might have …I put it on just as the rain started as well how is the ankle ?might have to add other point got shrooms !

Ankle is a bit stiff and sore today. I tried growing mushrooms once but failed miserably. I would add a point for leeks if I were you , love leeks
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

Ankle is a bit stiff and sore today. I tried growing mushrooms once but …Ankle is a bit stiff and sore today. I tried growing mushrooms once but failed miserably. I would add a point for leeks if I were you , love leeks

The thing if I add a point then it will be 8 like Sunday and Sunday was epic so maybe that was a 9 ?
but then not much room for an even more epic day ?
so maybe should score out of 100 ? today could be 74/100 and Sunday 83/100 ?

or maybe I am just overthinking the whole thing ?
Wongy1105 m ago

The thing if I add a point then it will be 8 like Sunday and Sunday was …The thing if I add a point then it will be 8 like Sunday and Sunday was epic so maybe that was a 9 ?but then not much room for an even more epic day ?so maybe should score out of 100 ? today could be 74/100 and Sunday 83/100 ?or maybe I am just overthinking the whole thing ?

well it varies during the day too. This morning when they started with the pneumatic drills outside the bedroom window early doors it was a four. Now the clouds are clearing we are edging towards an eight. If my ankle didn't hurt it would be a solid eight. Perhaps we need to change from numbers to colours
psychobitchfromhell5 m ago

well it varies during the day too. This morning when they started with the …well it varies during the day too. This morning when they started with the pneumatic drills outside the bedroom window early doors it was a four. Now the clouds are clearing we are edging towards an eight. If my ankle didn't hurt it would be a solid eight. Perhaps we need to change from numbers to colours

or food ? fruit pastilles ?
Wongy1108 m ago

or food ? fruit pastilles ?

so 100% would be macaroni cheese and chips at the Talbot arms in settle. The day I broke my ankle would probably be around baked beans and being stuck at Manchester airport for 24hours was a banana. Problem is though, some (weird) people like bananas
psychobitchfromhell14 m ago

so 100% would be macaroni cheese and chips at the Talbot arms in settle. …so 100% would be macaroni cheese and chips at the Talbot arms in settle. The day I broke my ankle would probably be around baked beans and being stuck at Manchester airport for 24hours was a banana. Problem is though, some (weird) people like bananas

Yeah that is the problem with just about everything even numbers
should probably point out was assuming high numbers good low bad

I think cold baked beans would be down there for me
find the only way to make them edible is 'cook' until mushy

bananas not a huge fan but tesco express sell them 22p each so go in and find the largest they have and it fills a gap with something healthy

also with cashback/brand match things go buy the smallest in the big tesco
Wongy1102 m ago

Yeah that is the problem with just about everything even numbers should …Yeah that is the problem with just about everything even numbers should probably point out was assuming high numbers good low bad I think cold baked beans would be down there for mefind the only way to make them edible is 'cook' until mushybananas not a huge fan but tesco express sell them 22p each so go in and find the largest they have and it fills a gap with something healthy also with cashback/brand match things go buy the smallest in the big tesco

bananas are The food of satan. No ifs no buts
The bats are flying around the back garden. Upper it to an eight
Yesterday had to be an eight and a half to nine. The weather was sunny, the contractors finished putting a road in outside my house and took the puppy for a lovely walk. Have to knock a point off for not being able to walk as far as I would like yet and the Jack hammer at eight in the morning but hey ho. I'm a glass half full kind of person.
48/100 yesterday people/life messing with my life/head if that makes sense
got soaked in the rain not that it was cold and the garden needs it

made friends(stupidly) with the neighbours cat then had to shoo it off the garden
now it is trying to get back in my good books leaving me presents(dead mice)
two yesterday
so a bit of a meh swings and roundabouts day.
8 out of 30.
Today, so far, I'd give it a 9. ish.
miikeyblue6 h, 23 m ago

Today, so far, I'd give it a 9. ish.

The beer taste good then ?
33941655-CMBpy.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 8th Jun
Wongy1105 m ago

The taste good then ?[Image]

Wasn't bad

Just a sample, for the sake of science...
Yesterday trashed my 'cycling' shoes in the washing machine less that good but ok otherwise 58/100
not sure about today but escaped cows bad for someone.

33951485-SSAhs.jpg
Have to give it a six today. I seem to have killed the sewing machine and I can't find the receipt. And a sewed my finger. House is a pigsty and I can't be bothered to clean it.
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 18 m ago

Have to give it a six today. I seem to have killed the sewing machine and …Have to give it a six today. I seem to have killed the sewing machine and I can't find the receipt. And a sewed my finger. House is a pigsty and I can't be bothered to clean it.

sounds less than a six tbh
been making friends with the neighbours cat again all very nice but can only see an end in tears
going with a 74/100 here
Wongy1101 m ago

sounds less than a six tbhbeen making friends with the neighbours cat … sounds less than a six tbhbeen making friends with the neighbours cat again all very nice but can only see an end in tears going with a 74/100 here

the cheap eggs added a point. Omelettes here for a week.
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

the cheap eggs added a point. Omelettes here for a week.

Well done expensive shopping here point off.
Could be expensive if
Wongy1103 m ago

Well done expensive shopping here point off.

Could be expensive if I can't fix the sewing machine
psychobitchfromhell9th Jun

Could be expensive if Could be expensive if I can't fix the sewing machine

As it happens was looking up sewing machine repairs not so long ago
all I could see was 'sending it away' not that it is a problem here now
Wongy1102 m ago

As it happens was looking up sewing machine repairs not so long agoall I …As it happens was looking up sewing machine repairs not so long agoall I could see was 'sending it away' not that it is a problem here now

It only came from Lidl. Probably cost more to repair than it cost to buy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants