Rate your thing.

Found 21st Dec 2017Edited by:"Wongy110"
No not that thing.
Anything ! movies,films,tv shows,music,books(wtf),and swimming.
Marks out 10 or whatever

shame the old thread died
Community Updates
Misc
55 Comments
Original Poster
Vikings (TV) Season 5 so far 7/10
Can only be "Sharpe " don't even know if its still around but really enjoyed the 3 or 4 series . If you are into the Napoleonic wars you will love it . And not "soppy" like many historical dramas .
Edited by: "rogparki" 21st Dec 2017
Wongy11015 m ago

Vikings (TV) Season 5 so far 7/10

I like Vikings , I think I only watched the first 2 series -must catch up .
Original Poster
rogparki11 m ago

Can only be "Sharpe " don't even know if its still around but really …Can only be "Sharpe " don't even know if its still around but really enjoyed the 3 or 4 series . If you are into the Napoleonic wars you will love it .

Yeah well rogi winter is coming
rogparki4 m ago

I like Vikings , I think I only watched the first 2 series -must catch up .

It is awesome
8.1/10
Again going back a bit - "Foyles War " -you can see a pattern emerging .
Stranger things 10/10 binge watched both seasons
MichyM15 m ago

Stranger things 10/10 binge watched both seasons

11/10.
Suburra tv show 8/10
gommorrah 10/10
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 21st Dec 2017
My thing is a 10/10
32868729-lGaNb.jpg1982, 8% Rotten Tomatoes

Edited by: "splender" 22nd Dec 2017
Star Wars The Last Jedi 6.5/10
rogparki5 h, 40 m ago

Can only be "Sharpe " don't even know if its still around but really …Can only be "Sharpe " don't even know if its still around but really enjoyed the 3 or 4 series . If you are into the Napoleonic wars you will love it . And not "soppy" like many historical dramas .

The books are fantastic, as are many others by Cornwell. Much as I liked the TV show it always perturbed me seeing people on horses milling about and almost waiting in a queue to attack someone on foot with their sword.
Line of Duty 9/10 far and away the best BBC drama.

100 year old driving school 10/10 for the driver whose replies to "what's the speed limit here?" included "yes" and "mmmmmmmhMMM" but especially the answer to what does this sign mean:
32870556-ftwGb.jpgWhich of course is "bend down".
Life 3/10
The Shannara Chronicles.

1st series: 8/10 (Loved it.)
2nd series: 3/10 (Dropped the ball on this one.)
Rogue One , wow no silly jokes, good acting, plot makes sense, great space battles, this is how it should have been done
Edited by: "lumsdot" 22nd Dec 2017
lumsdot2 h, 13 m ago

Rogue One , wow no silly jokes, good acting, plot makes sense, great space …Rogue One , wow no silly jokes, good acting, plot makes sense, great space battles, this is how it should have been done

Agreed!
The Orville, only watched the first episode but so far i'm really enjoying it 10/10
ALF - 9/10
Original Poster
How on earth are you supposed to rate swimming ?
32882565-MMkXA.jpg
Wongy11034 m ago

How on earth are you supposed to rate swimming ?[Image]

1/10 I believe.
Wongy1101 h, 22 m ago

How on earth are you supposed to rate swimming ?[Image]

On a scale of wet suit through Bermuda shorts finally to Speedos
Bladerunner 2049 - 4/10.
I don't understand how anybody could enjoy that film......
lumsdot22nd Dec

Rogue One , wow no silly jokes, good acting, plot makes sense, great space …Rogue One , wow no silly jokes, good acting, plot makes sense, great space battles, this is how it should have been done

Totally agree with comments on Rogue One. I thought the three so called prequels were a waste of time, the Darth Vader back story was unconvincing and unnecessary. This is the only forerunner to Episode IV that's worthy of mention, very good acting by all concerned and a convincing storyline.
Original Poster
The Killing of a Sacred Deer. 5/10
Original Poster
Dr Who Christmas 2017 6/10
Not really a whovian but thought that was really good
Edited by: "Wongy110" 27th Dec 2017
Original Poster
Atomic Blonde never really decided if it was an action/thriller spy/thriller or what ever
much as Charlize looks good not convinced resting on her monster....

6/10
My winter down jacket I brought from AliExpress for about £18 - 9/10.

I'd been freezing my ass off walking the dogs this winter, didn't want to spend much to try one out. When it arrived I genuinely thought there's no way this thin feather light jacket would work, but I was very, very wrong. I wouldn't want to stand still in it for too long, especially in the rain, but it's like I never left the house walking in it. It loses a mark because it's not particularly breathable and for me it's not a tight fit around the waist, wrists and neck, BUT IT WORKS!
Original Poster
zhris5 m ago

My winter down jacket I brought from AliExpress for about £18 - 9/10.I'd …My winter down jacket I brought from AliExpress for about £18 - 9/10.I'd been freezing my ass off walking the dogs this winter, didn't want to spend much to try one out. When it arrived I genuinely thought there's no way this thin feather light jacket would work, but I was very, very wrong. I wouldn't want to stand still in it for too long, especially in the rain, but it's like I never left the house walking in it. It loses a mark because it's not particularly breathable and for me it's not a tight fit around the waist, wrists and neck, BUT IT WORKS!

Well if it works for you

32924536-12Rww.jpgMisc threads here -1000000
32924536-hccsh.jpg
Wongy1109 m ago

Well if it works for you [Image] Misc threads here -1000000[Image]

I think I might have focussed too much on the word "anything !"
jco8322nd Dec

Star Wars The Last Jedi 6.5/10

Twists 8/10, outcome 2/10.
Original Poster
Good Time.
not even sure how this bs even ended up on my hard drive 4/10
Original Poster
zhris27th Dec

I think I might have focussed too much on the word "anything !"

Not really that was a great review

was thinking more along the line of flims and that but rate your 'junk'
no hang on 'necessitates'
Original Poster
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

Fairly epic 8.8/10

One or two plot fails maybe but awesome
Original Poster
Geostorm
oh what a big pile of poo 2/10
The movie Cloud Atlas (2012) does it for me. It was widely advertised as 'A film like no other' and it lives up to the hype and more. It is visually stunning, the complex story lines are extremely thought provoking and the soundtrack is outstanding. If you can get your head around a series of connected stories set in 6 different time zones with many of the leading cast members portraying 4, 5 sometimes 6 different characters, I urge you to give it a go. You will probably need a couple of viewings to catch all the connections, but I thoroughly recommend getting the Blu-ray version, it's well worth the extra for the improvement in sound over the DVD version. Almost a perfect film.
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 2nd Jan
Original Poster
Aquarius 7.7/10
The Leftovers 9/10
Dinner 6/10 - tasty but bland. Could eat more.

Headache 2/10 - not bad really quite functional.

Length of headache 8/10 - currently on day 4. Why won't it f off?

Heated blanket - 9/10 perfect could just be a little bigger
Original Poster
Hard sun 7/10
maybe trying a bit hard to be life on mars but we shall see
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions