...Raul will be a Blackburn Rovers player next season...

Supermod
As above.

Just you wait and see.

20 Comments

If Salgado stays, it wouldn't surprise me.

Apart from the fact his friend is there, why he'd want to go there is beyond me though. He'd be better off going to Italy where the pace is slower - he'll be another Morientes imo.

Looks like big sam is doing what he did at bolton, bringing quality players in nearing the end of their careers for some impact and good feel factor about the club. Fair play to him, it worked at bolton so why not again at blackburn.

Even Bolton rejected him in the January transfer window, however if anyone can get an old crock to work for one more season it is Big Sam!

Source? Would love it to be true!

Original Poster Supermod

mr.potato_head;8378750

Source? Would love it to be true!

I dont have a source to quote. Just that I know a fair amount of "inside info".

Original Poster Supermod

midlandscomics;8378723

If Salgado stays, it wouldn't surprise me.Apart from the fact his friend … If Salgado stays, it wouldn't surprise me.Apart from the fact his friend is there, why he'd want to go there is beyond me though. He'd be better off going to Italy where the pace is slower - he'll be another Morientes imo.

The very reason.

Banned

magicjay1986;8378803

I dont have a source to quote. Just that I know a fair amount of "inside … I dont have a source to quote. Just that I know a fair amount of "inside info".

So you work in law and you have inside info... so you've been drawing up a contract for the transfer then :thumbsup:

Salgado has another years contract

Original Poster Supermod

master_chief;8378826

So you work in law and you have inside info... so you've been drawing up … So you work in law and you have inside info... so you've been drawing up a contract for the transfer then :thumbsup:

Nope. They are completely unrelated.

I think RAUL will finish his career at Madrid, maybe one more season and hang up his boots!

Original Poster Supermod

PAUL7331;8379020

I think RAUL will finish his career at Madrid, maybe one more season and … I think RAUL will finish his career at Madrid, maybe one more season and hang up his boots!

He will probably want to play a couple more seasons with regular football.

I cannot see why he'd risk tarnishing his image by coming to the premiership in the twilight of his career and risk flopping for an at best mid table premiership team. I thought he was a stick on to go to the mls were he'd continue to be a legend and not really do his image any harm.

Banned

I take it Raul has never actually visited Blackburn :w00t: :-D

Banned

ants97;8379036

I cannot see why he'd risk tarnishing his image by coming to the … I cannot see why he'd risk tarnishing his image by coming to the premiership in the twilight of his career and risk flopping for an at best mid table premiership team. I thought he was a stick on to go to the mls were he'd continue to be a legend and not really do his image any harm.

its called a pension fund ;-)

the premiership - where once great footballers come to milk the sky sports junkies

magicjay1986, what happend?

He has moved to Schalke

Original Poster Supermod

niggit

magicjay1986, what happend?He has moved to Schalke

Has he?!

Wage demands and lure of Champions League I would imagine.

Any news on the buyout by Saurin Shah?

That is more interesting than Raul

Not really, same old. But that is the reason as to why we are not buying anyone.

Original Poster Supermod

...this might still happen...hmmm...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions